Superawkward

scoki

i was power walking in the halls because i thought i was late for class (when i power walk my arms swing back and forth supercrazy) and in the midst of the crowded halls, my right hand swings right into this guys crotch area. we made eye contact and i mumble that it was a accident and walk away super fast

Edited by vunilla

It's not racist black people really don't get lice.

true. maybe you worded that post wrong but it seems like immediately after your friend said lice likes clean hair, you said "yeah thats why black people don't get lice".

Im not going to say thats racist, but i will say that thats a pretty fucking stupid thing to say on your part.

edit: its not because their hair is dirty, its the texture of some people of african descent (some because there are different hair textures) that keep lice away. People in Africa get lice though because the lice have adapted to whats available to them.

Edited by dovo

true. maybe you worded that post wrong but it seems like immediately after your friend said lice likes clean hair, you said "yeah thats why black people don't get lice".

Im not going to say thats racist, but i will say that thats a pretty fucking stupid thing to say on your part.

edit: its not because their hair is dirty, its the texture of some people of african descent (some because there are different hair textures) that keep lice away. People in Africa get lice though because the lice have adapted to whats available to them.

I thought it was because black people usually have more natural oils in their hairs and lice can't live well in that environment and because they have a harder time sticking to the hair.

I thought it was because black people usually have more natural oils in their hairs and lice can't live well in that environment and because they have a harder time sticking to the hair.

i heard it was cause black hair is too curly and thick. but then again i also heard that santa claus gets to all the little kids houses because his sleigh is turbocharged with 2 shots of nos.