Superawkward

scoki

i was picking up some late night shit to eat at carl's jr

as i handed the money to the guy through the drive through, he touched my hand with multiple fingers even though the i held it at the very edge for it to be easier to grab.

i didn't think much of it, assumed it was just a mistake. as he hands the change, i leave my hand flat out because there are coins involved and didn't feel like dropping them. it was a very nice open palm, but yet, he still touched my hand. that's when it was over.

he handed the bag over to me, mind you there are only two 99 cent burgers in there, so it can't be THAT heavy. he takes hold of the entire top half of the bag in order to give it to me, most likely wanting me to touch his hand. i carefully look where his hand is and go for the lowest part to grab it.

i could barley say thank you.

can I join the "i can't remember your name" club?

when I'm at a party introducing myself 4 times to the same person at different moments of the night isn't unheard of...

thats the 'i can't remember your face' club, hun.

When i'm not sure if a girl is going in for a normal hug or the hug and kiss on the cheek. I sometimes end up kissing a girl on the cheek for no reason or some girl ends up kissing my neck when i didn't expect a kiss.

Also, not being able to tell if a guy is going to shake your hand, do a little hand slap, or do the hand slap with the extra little move attached.

When handshakes go wrong. For an example, one of my friend's dad was chillen on the couch watching TV and I went for a greeting handshake, but he wanted a pound, so I changed it to the fist at the last second, but then he too changed from a pound to a handshake and things got a bit awkward for a couple of seconds.

Guest jeffvyain
When handshakes go wrong. For an example, one of my friend's dad was chillen on the couch watching TV and I went for a greeting handshake, but he wanted a pound, so I changed it to the fist at the last second, but then he too changed from a pound to a handshake and things got a bit awkward for a couple of seconds.

the pound thing is always awkward for me. i'm way too white.

someone said this before, but when im in front of ppl and i try to push doors open and realize i pushed on the wrong side so im standing there pushing something the wrong way and then i make like a squeak/mini-scream b/c im embarrassed and then i just leave talking to myself about how much of a dork i am.

:-/

I needed to pee really bad so ran to the bathroom on the second floor. the door was wide open so I figured no one was in there. wrong. my dad was taking a piss. I didn't look directly at my father's johnson but I definitely saw the dark pubic region out of my peripherals. I think that was the fastest I ever ran out of a room.

now I'm sitting here hoping not to make eye contact with my pops for the next few hours.

super awkward.

the forgetting the name thing, it happened to me tonight. but i thought i was very sure of the guy name, so i arrive and say "hiii quentin sup?" and he replies ... "huh no it's adrien". i smile... *awkward moment* ... and we continued talking, but with a certain weird feeling. usually i have a good memory for that

this reminds me of the most awkward moment i have ever had with a girl.

so theres this girl i had hooked up with once and one night i came back to the dorms really drunk and i saw her sitting talking to some of her friends. so i go up and am like "hey jen what's up?" and everyone starts laughing and she just goes "that's not my name" and walks away and never talked to me again.

what makes it even more awkward is that we have mutual friends so i see her around sometimes and then you have the whole little "i-glanced-at-you-at-the-same-time-as-me-and-now-it's-super-awkward," kinda thing.

I needed to pee really bad so ran to the bathroom on the second floor. the door was wide open so I figured no one was in there. wrong. my dad was taking a piss. I didn't look directly at my father's johnson but I definitely saw the dark pubic region out of my peripherals. I think that was the fastest I ever ran out of a room.

now I'm sitting here hoping not to make eye contact with my pops for the next few hours.

super awkward.

your life is over, move out and get adopted or something.

its gonna be etched in your cranium forevahhhh

sometimes when i walk down the street and someone is coming straight towards me, i'll move to the left or right at the same time they do - and do the exact same thing again a few more times (its usually my fault btw - i'm such a retard).

I thought the generally accepted rule is both move to the right. I had the same problem till I learned this.

sometimes when i walk down the street and someone is coming straight towards me, i'll move to the left or right at the same time they do - and do the exact same thing again a few more times (its usually my fault btw - i'm such a retard).

damn dude that always happens to me, i hate the shuffling side to side movement hoping the other person takes the opposite route but then i say sorry afterwards.

Edit: i just remembered this clip from 'just friends' it definitely belongs in this thread

NtTbq3_lPz0

Guest jeffvyain
When you're with someone and you notice they either have something stuck to their teeth, in their nose, stuck somewhere on them, etc. and you have no idea if you should tell them or not

just tell them. how do you feel when you find out you've had something stuck in your teeth, nose, etc all day and nobody told you? generally, i think those people are assholes for not saying anything. and i'd rather be awkward than an asshole.

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.

the pound thing is always awkward for me. i'm way too white.

I am too black. I usually go in for the hug when I am doing a handshake and shit gets awkward. Sometimes I cock my hand back for the slap and we miss, then we have to do it over and over again until we get it right.

I am too black. I usually go in for the hug when I am doing a handshake and shit gets awkward. Sometimes I cock my hand back for the slap and we miss, then we have to do it over and over again until we get it right.

I thought black people got this right on the first try every time, I've always admired that.