Superawkward

scoki

A friend invited me to breakfast yesterday. I hadn't scene her in a couple months so I cleared my busy Saturday Netflix schedule and met her at a spot she's a fan of. We were catchi………...

what the fuck

A friend invited me to breakfast yesterday....

fuck her face or poopchute, shes beggin for it

why does this shit never happen to me. I would love an emotionally unstable beezy to take home sometime. i guess until then i will live vicariously through you guys

i-came-ghostbuster.jpg

Edited by Fycus

I went to a kickback and left early. My roommate comes back telling me one of our friends who was shitfaced, passed out over the toilet , and puking actually shit himself and they had to clean it up. They smelled shit and went into the bathroom and shit was everywhere. Dude probably tried to shit while he was gone. They had to throw away their shoes, socks, and any of their clothes with shit on it out the window. I see him today and try to hold back any jokes relating to taking a shit. Alcohol is bad

Now at first I didn't want anything to do with her cause she freaked me out but she isn't that bad. Granted, this could just be me being influenced by the thought of having an attractive female cook me well made food every now and then. I figure I might as well hold onto this for as long as possible, right? If things get too weird, I'll cut it off. She seems kind of bipolar.

You're as nuts as she is. Enjoy your new life as a Moonie.

hahapete, this is overly entertaining. Please do not stop posting all the way leading up to the moment when she finally rapes/stabs you in your sleep. Post pics of this beezy so that sufu can be on the lookout for your future killer.... but on the real talk she seems like a decent girl makin you meals and genuinely caring for you mah duuuuu. see where this goes (hopefully not where your body is in a ditch)

hahapete tryin to ascend dovos throne

Nah man, Dovo will always be number one.

It sounds like if she had tried to rape you somewhere along the timeline of what happened, you would've just gone along with it

Yeah, probably. Ha.

hahapete, this is overly entertaining. Please do not stop posting all the way leading up to the moment when she finally rapes/stabs you in your sleep. Post pics of this beezy so that sufu can be on the lookout for your future killer.... but on the real talk she seems like a decent girl makin you meals and genuinely caring for you mah duuuuu. see where this goes (hopefully not where your body is in a ditch)

Haha. For sure. I'll let you guys know how things develop. She seems to have calmed down but we'll see in a couple days.

the new owner of the neighbourhood convenience store is an uber christian korean lady. she is unbelievably nice and for some weird reason seems to really enjoy her new job. she wrapped my girlfriend's Mr. Freeze in a napkin for her and then swung it around like a sword (lightsabre?) and laughed to herself.

anyway i have had multiple awkward interactions with her and now i am afraid to go back.

last time i went she asked me to read this korean local newspaper (it's in english) and then asked me to go outside and check out th new sign for her shop. i had little to no idea what she was talking about so i pretty much ignored her. inside the paper was an interview with her about her new store and the meaning behind the name, etc. all her answers were very christian and positive... at the end was a statement asking people to come by and chat or ask her about the significance of her logo. i haven't gone back since because i don't want to talk to her about the meaning of her logo.

i hate nice people.

Edited by diamonds

Can't neg cause this is superawkward afterall, but that lady sounds nice as fuck man. I try to embrace any strangers who openly show affection and generosity, shit is pretty much the only thing that keeps me going everyday.