Superawkward

scoki

Was out at the bar and thought I saw one of my good friends that I've known for a while, sounded like her, looked like her, etc. I was standing next to her and could only see her side profile as she was conversing with some guy, so I tapped her on the shoulder and didn't say anything, because I figured she'd just turn around and be like heyyyyyy!, upon recognition. Except she didn't. She and the dude both turned and stared at me, and I'm just standing there grinning and not saying a word as I slowly begin to realize that it is not her at all, and then I began to panic because now she probably thinks I'm just some creeper, so then I stammered out something like, "uhhhh", but before I could explain myself she and the guy turn back to each other and start talking again, all the while the music is blaring, so then I just put my head down and went over to the other side of the bar and made sure not to make eye contact or run into them again for the rest of the night.

we were out at a museum on an outdoor sketching class, theres this short girl i always mess around with at school, light pushing, blocking passage, typical infantile flirting concept.

so everyone is putting away their coats, she starts to bend over, probably looking for something in her purse, i gently tap her back to push her from behind, she loses her balance but manages to grab onto a counter in front of her to avoid falling.

i laugh and look to my right, seeking approval from anyone, i see the girl i thought i just pushed.

i look back at the victim, she's about 35-40 and the same exact build as my classmate, hair and everything.

she looks at me, i look at her, then i stared at the floor until she left

Edited by ifeelasleep

dad just shaved his entire head, looks like a monk. in all 24 years, this is the first i've seen him like this.

mom is tripping out like crazy (exaggerating), and keeps saying

"you are not 18 no mo"

"you look like you just got out of jail"

"do you think you're so handsome??"

beforehand, she kept saying jail jail in chinese and i was like "wtf" i don't get it.

why she got to be so racist? wtf. makin me trip out

i think he looks fine. Older actually since he had probably the best hair in the family, like thick and medium length with some curls unlike the rest of us in the family with thin and straight (typical asian hair).

i can imagnine this being in several threads now.

edit:

i think this is the first time anyone has seen my dad shaved head. feeling superawkard for my mom until she adjusts, imagining her waking up next to him w/ the new do.

Edited by gettoasty

Was in figure drawing class today when out of fucking nowhere the model turns out to be someone I've seen either on campus or i just know her from somewhere. (never would have thought shed have such veiny boobs). Anyways, before we get started she comes up to me and says i know i know you from somewhere. And i tell her i had the same feeling. couldn't figure out where we knew each other from so i just let it go.

We get ready to start drawing and i could just feel the awkwardness. We were doing quick warm ups in 15-30 second intervals but whenever wed wind up locking eyes, shed get nervous and do some off the wall pose.

Once we get into actual drawing, she was posed laying down facing me. It didn't take me long to start spacing out and i did right when i was drawing the v a vag makes when legs are crossed. So I'm chillin thinkin about life and shit when my professor comes up behind me and is like "this is lookin good and i even like how you decided to go light this time but why so much emphasis in between her legs?" He wasn't trying to put me on blast or anything. I did everything pretty light including the shading but when i spaced out my hand just kept drawing over the v to the point that it was dark as fuck. she must have overheard and from then on and i could just feel her piercing me with her eyes.

I never looked back up. When it was over she put her robe on as fast as she could, and i got the fuck out of there even quicker.

well at least show us your vag drawing

dad just shaved his entire head, looks like a monk. in all 24 years, this is the first i've seen him like this.

mom is tripping out like crazy (exaggerating), and keeps saying

"you are not 18 no mo"

"you look like you just got out of jail"

"do you think you're so handsome??"

beforehand, she kept saying jail jail in chinese and i was like "wtf" i don't get it.

why she got to be so racist? wtf. makin me trip out

i think he looks fine. Older actually since he had probably the best hair in the family, like thick and medium length with some curls unlike the rest of us in the family with thin and straight (typical asian hair).

i can imagnine this being in several threads now.

edit:

i think this is the first time anyone has seen my dad shaved head. feeling superawkard for my mom until she adjusts, imagining her waking up next to him w/ the new do.

i shaved my head completely for the first time a couple of months ago. was a really good n life changing decision. gonna grow it really long and pull it backwards or try some samurai shit at some point. big ups to your dad

also lol @dovo

Edited by felip

I think we should all chip in and participate in making a "dovo" tv show. Otherwise someone with bad intentions will make it and one day we'll look at trailers for new tv shows and it will look familiar.

Went to a gig tonight. During the support act, this 17 year old kid who looks like he just had his first taste of beer keeps shouting "YEAAAAH" really loudly and really obnoxiously at every fucking song. Sound check bloke comes on inbetween them and the main act to check everything, and while he's checking the guitars, the kid shouts again like he's trying to impress his mates or someshit.

Sound check guy just stares at him. The kid crumbles. I've never seen someone look so awkward at a gig, he may as well have left.

Band of Skulls were amazing though.