Superawkward

scoki

Have any of you ever met a person that you were really attracted to (physically) that also happened to be like, super awkward? Like you're almost intimidated by their beauty, but it's not like they seem cocky or anything, they're just... Quiet, almost nervous in their demeanor (in general). Like, what do you do? I think like how the fuck is it that he's shy? I know this probably sounds kind of shallow and/or presumptuous, but I feel like I'm in this push-pull situation and I dunno, thought I'd ask if anyone has encountered this with someone at school or work or something

edit: well evidently girls like this don't actually exist due to... social conditioning? Either that or they're just misperceived as snooty cunts. Or they're Lana del Rey

it was my second time ever kissing a girl and this girl is in my bed and i told her i was a virgin and she said i was lieing that i must have already fucked like 8 girls or something (basically kept telling me how i must get soooooooo much pussy and how cute and attractive i am, but the reality is i am that shy and awkward so i don't) it was really weird because she was convinced that i was lieing to her about her NOT being the only girl i had hooked up with that weekend...... smh why do other people have to think my life is better than it actually is also being awkward sucks some times

Have any of you ever met a person that you were really attracted to (physically) that also happened to be like, super awkward? Like you're almost intimidated by their beauty, but it's not like they seem cocky or anything, they're just... Quiet, almost nervous in their demeanor (in general). Like, what do you do? I think like how the fuck is it that he's shy? I know this probably sounds kind of shallow and/or presumptuous, but I feel like I'm in this push-pull situation and I dunno, thought I'd ask if anyone has encountered this with someone at school or work or something

edit: well evidently girls like this don't actually exist due to... social conditioning? Either that or they're just misperceived as snooty cunts. Or they're Lana del Rey

i am sure girls like this exist ( i am a male by the way......a pretty bitch i guess)

it was my second time ever kissing a girl and this girl is in my bed and i told her i was a virgin and she said i was lieing that i must have already fucked like 8 girls or something (basically kept telling me how i must get soooooooo much pussy and how cute and attractive i am, but the reality is i am that shy and awkward so i don't) it was really weird because she was convinced that i was lieing to her about her NOT being the only girl i had hooked up with that weekend...... smh why do other people have to think my life is better than it actually is also being awkward sucks some times

edit: this girl was a dumb prep school bitch from new england with a huge rack who was into that 'hipster' urban outfitters aspirational lifestyle shit.............. so i guess i looked like a 'cute hipster boy' to her or some stupid shit like that, i am really out of shape and have a gut and slight man tits so i don't think i am that physically attractive but i guess it is in the face and dress or something i don't even know. she would always apologize for calling me at 2am when drunk and voraciously going at me...... i told her it was fine.... it was mega awkward to hear her end a phonecall with 'i love you' before coming over

i feel like i pick up on attraction vibes coming from people a lot i just don't know how to proceed, awkward because i feel them from some dudes sometime and i just wanna be like dude stop im not gay alright but these dudes are still in the closet. also awkward when you can feel tons of gazes upon you and you know they staring at you thinking about me in the abstract hard but never even saying wassup to me like hey im a 'normal' person too not just a fuckin mannequin

Edited by pieiskewl

Some day there is going to be a sitcom about dovo's life.

^ fuck i hope so

Fuck I (caps) hope so. Ive got enough shit to last at least last two seasons.

Then people could rep me in paychecks.

Yeah, I actually feel terrible. she attempted to draw some sort of truce and she seems like a pretty cool person. We were getting along just fine and i had pretty much forgotten all about friday.

I guess she forgot one thing; what brought us together in the first place. Weird things happen to me.

Now i went from being that weird guy that coughed on me, to that fuckin asshole who holds grudges

(even though I'm not, it was an accident)

I guess i wouldn't really believe me either if i were her.

only 826782312 more weeks to go of 3 out of 5 classes with her.

was on the bus the other day. two rando's were dick swinging about their arrest record real loud. The younger kid was saying how he had 3 felonies and numerous other bull shit, had been in and out of prison and how nobody ever fucks with him. Kept going on about how back in socal he was "OMG- one man gang, fuckin, runnin round town like fuckin jesse james. OMG man."

I'm getting a front row jerry springer special here but manage to keep my cool. Jesse finally starts bragging about how many people he's killed, 12, 13,15?? Couldnt control my body any longer and cracked a big grin and made some weird stifled laughter sound. It got dead silent and they both look at me for a good 20 seconds. I just stared straight ahead.... they got off soon at the liquor store

I've been wondering lately, where the hell do you find white girls with dreads? Only time I've ever seen them was when I lived near Berkeley, and on etsy. Do they all live in teepees and trees or some shit?

Funny enough, the majority of the white girls (five or six) with dreads that I've met are all from the Midwest.

i was at my friend's and some ppl he knew from his hometown showed up at his crib some mark ass dude started freestylin and started spittin the most pause worthy lines

"makin me wanna throw the dueces up because my boy looks so good"

then this kid started rappin as if he was my friend gettin laid. mad homo so akward. like bruh im not into man alright

Last night mid-coitus this girl I've hooked up a couple times told me we went to the same middle school and had 7th grade home room together. She thought it was hilarious to bring up right then and there and excused herself from the bed to get our 7th grade year book and a stack of photos from our class that her mother took as a teacher's aide.

slightly homo to very homo bros are so awkward

kissing your bro from back home on the neck in the middle of a pong game.... everyone noticed.... you saying i hate faggots does not cover that shit up i remember

telling your girlfriend that you kissed 8 men at this party and then halting mid-sentence when you realize what you're revealing

come into room full of dudes, pull your shirt off immediately and start flexing in front of the mirror while asking others for thoughts on how your pecs and abs look

^ bro i don't understand you but i think the most awkward thing in this thread is how closeted you are, seriously we all know anyone who rags on gays that much in such a weirdly anecdotal way secretly is, no one on sufu cares just come out already

Edited by OCEANSECT

earlier post was talking about dudes who say they are not interested in men but really are and it comes out in a cascade of freudian slips one can't help but notice is all

just the shit some people say that makes you spit your drink out especially when it is in direct contrast with the image or w.e. they display as their "identity" the lolwut

i just hate being in the feeling of getting unwanted sexual attraction and tension from people it is very uncomfortable for me

like getting my thighs grabbed, or having someone stare into my eyes while they spread their legs and start rubbing their thighs in a slow sensuous manner especially when these are male acquaintances who i would like to tell that i am not interested in and please stop sending those vibes.

im not ragging on gays i just feel like the whole social interaction is very awkward because of the perception of homosexuality (in the usa). im not interested in men sexually, i find penises to be disturbingly alien tbh and the male form to not be aesthetically pleasing in a sexual manner, most people think im gay tbh. i just wish more dudes were honest or it was easier to talk about this shit. like i have been witness to all of those scenarios. it is just awkward because it so obvious what they want but how are you supposed to tell your friend that you're not interested in him especially when he is roided out and overly muscular (read: could easily kill me). if anything it saddens me to see people suppressing their desires like that and that's what makes it awkward because they understandably want to explore their sexuality but the medium of choice and how it comes out is awkward like 3rd grade flirting

another example

was at a friend's and he was extremely stoned and started grabbing all of his roommate's thighs and then slapping his roommate's ass multiple times while complimenting how nice of an ass it is, then his gf came over and he just dissapeared and she was like wtf am i doing here and then she left, then he came down and started fondling his friend's feet and caressing them. i just witnessed no comment, but after he realized that my friend and i saw him slapping his roommate's ass and grabbing it he on his own accord started saying all this fuck faggots sort of shit. im not saying he's gay just that was maybe an 'awkward' scenario and it seems like he might be interested in men and should be more honest with himself. i witness this shit, make eye contact with du, he gives me deer in headlights look, starts saying antihomosexual shit. there is never anything said by me. it saddens me to see two people in love and refuse to admit it or consummate it

Edited by pieiskewl

earlier post was talking about dudes who say they are not interested in men but really are and it comes out in a cascade of freudian slips one can't help but notice is all

just the shit some people say that makes you spit your drink out especially when it is in direct contrast with the image or w.e. they display as their "identity" the lolwut

i just hate being in the feeling of getting unwanted sexual attraction and tension from people it is very uncomfortable for me

like getting my thighs grabbed, or having someone stare into my eyes while they spread their legs and start rubbing their thighs in a slow sensuous manner especially when these are male acquaintances who i would like to tell that i am not interested in and please stop sending those vibes.

im not ragging on gays i just feel like the whole social interaction is very awkward because of the perception of homosexuality (in the usa). im not interested in men sexually, i find penises to be disturbingly alien tbh and the male form to not be aesthetically pleasing in a sexual manner, most people think im gay tbh. i just wish more dudes were honest or it was easier to talk about this shit. like i have been witness to all of those scenarios. it is just awkward because it so obvious what they want but how are you supposed to tell your friend that you're not interested in him especially when he is roided out and overly muscular (read: could easily kill me). if anything it saddens me to see people suppressing their desires like that and that's what makes it awkward because they understandably want to explore their sexuality but the medium of choice and how it comes out is awkward like 3rd grade flirting

another example

was at a friend's and he was extremely stoned and started grabbing all of his roommate's thighs and then slapping his roommate's ass multiple times while complimenting how nice of an ass it is, then his gf came over and he just dissapeared and she was like wtf am i doing here and then she left, then he came down and started fondling his friend's feet and caressing them. i just witnessed no comment, but after he realized that my friend and i saw him slapping his roommate's ass and grabbing it he on his own accord started saying all this fuck faggots sort of shit. im not saying he's gay just that was maybe an 'awkward' scenario and it seems like he might be interested in men and should be more honest with himself. i witness this shit, make eye contact with du, he gives me deer in headlights look, starts saying antihomosexual shit. there is never anything said by me. it saddens me to see two people in love and refuse to admit it or consummate it

Wow, this post screams of "I'm not comfortable nor sure of my sexuality."

im not....... i dont have the time for any serious romance

i feel pretty asexual most of the time and disgusted by a lot of things that are sexual in nature

i entertain them and enjoy the diversion when intoxicated but really it is not too important to me so ya i feel like my sexuality is non existent or a false construct pretty much all the time. i would like to explore it more but i really do not have the time nor do i think that is necessarily the best use of my time if i did have the time

maybe this will make sense to you i would be okay being a woman and having sex with men but i dont think as a man i would want to have sex with another man. i wonder how much of sexuality is influenced by other's thoughts

i see how people run their lives with this goal in mind and for me it fucks up my other life goals a lot so sexuality is always a mild effort thing because i feel like it really warps people sometimes

Edited by pieiskewl

im not....... i dont have the time for any serious romance

i feel pretty asexual most of the time and disgusted by a lot of things that are sexual in nature

i entertain them and enjoy the diversion when intoxicated but really it is not too important to me so ya i feel like my sexuality is non existent or a false construct pretty much all the time. i would like to explore it more but i really do not have the time nor do i think that is necessarily the best use of my time if i did have the time

maybe this will make sense to you i would be okay being a woman and having sex with men but i dont think as a man i would want to have sex with another man. i wonder how much of sexuality is influenced by other's thoughts

i see how people run their lives with this goal in mind and for me it fucks up my other life goals a lot so sexuality is always a mild effort thing because i feel like it really warps people sometimes

have you seen the latest House episode? perhaps you should get checked out. something blocking your libido