Superawkward

scoki

shit is awkward.

got food poisoning from taco bell and shit my jawns yesterday. was hanging with a few homies playing bf3. i thought i was gonna fart and then there was a hershey squirts explosion in my pants. at least i wasnt with my girl or at school/work. now the true question is should i cold soak or dry clean them? (10)

edit; meant to post this into superconfessional.. i guess it fits in here too though.

got food poisoning from taco bell and shit my jawns yesterday. was hanging with a few homies playing bf3. i thought i was gonna fart and then there was a hershey squirts explosion in my pants. at least i wasnt with my girl or at school/work. now the true question is should i cold soak or dry clean them? (10)

edit; meant to post this into superconfessional.. i guess it fits in here too though.

you posting here made it even more awkward.

shit is awkward.

pun intended.

Edited by funkdoobi

Waiting in line at reception of the doctor's office, and they have one of those water coolers in the corner. Some little kids are getting water, and as I'm in line one of the kids trips up behind me and spills his water. I turn around a see a little puddle right behind me, and the kid looks up at me all scared and runs off to his mother. Thinking nothing of it I go straight in to see the doctor, and sit down on a black plastic chair. We talk and what not, and then it's time to get up and go. As I'm getting up I look at the seat...there is a massive wet patch. The kid spilt his water down the back of my parka, and I didn't notice. Anyhow I get all nervous and mutter goodbye to the doctor, when I see her eyes wandering over to the chair and a little frown appears on her face. I get all panicked and basically run out the building with my head turned down.

I decided to not even bring up the fact that she stole my seat and try to grab my shit quick and find another. But unfortunately, her bag was on top of mine which wound up being caught in the chair.

Why does this even happen? Drives me fucking insane. It's happened to me several times also. Who just sits down on a seat with someone else's jacket or bag or whatever on the chair or on the table and not notice? I do like looking at them in the eye and loudly saying something to the effect of "EXCUSE ME WHILE I MOVE ALL MY SHIT THAT YOU PILED YOUR SHIT ON TOP OF SO I CAN FIND ANOTHER SEAT".

If you're into pale mid-western girls who have short, blonde dreads and wear tie-dye, you might classify them as attractive.

I've been wondering lately, where the hell do you find white girls with dreads? Only time I've ever seen them was when I lived near Berkeley, and on etsy. Do they all live in teepees and trees or some shit?

Edited by anomolies

So.....I haven't pooped in two days, but I really needed to go at the end of today. I had those prepoop farts as a sign of the impending apocalypse. I walk into the server room in the IT department (where I currently work) and unload some gas and walk out. This went on and off as the day went on. Right near the end of the day I had a really, really bad one. I unleashed the demon, and as I opened the door this girl at my office asks for my superior. She didn't say anything but I knew by her face she had been inhaling my toxins deep into her lungs. Needless to say the conversation got a little awkward, and she walked way without waiting for my coworker.

Edited by Fycus

Going out tonight with my brother from another mother his somewhat lady and her friend who I've been crushing on for months but have been too shy to ask for her digits. Ive gotten some balls now (sorta) so well see how this goes. Hopefully ill be back here to delete this.

If not, i just secured a nice spot on the page lol

In hospital getting my IV stuff done. There's this nurse who is super nice and super fat, she waddles when she walks. I'm on the bed with the curtains closed, and my mum is in chair next to me and we're chatting. She starts talking about Ghostbusters, and I go "Oh yeah, Stay Puft". My mum is like wtf? So I get out of bed, trailing all wires and stuff, and put my hands out in front of my stomach and start walking like Stay Puft man (well, waddling). My mum starts laughing then suddenly stops, so I turn around and the fat nurse is standing there with the curtain open. I can feel myself turning red and mumble "...Stay Puft".

lol but u kno that's kind of like normal people awkward i was expecting something more akward

like u kno, you were trying to tell that guy at the bar sorry for your friend but you can't look him in the eye so you accidentally stare at his girls crazy tits and like she gets scared or something and then like it ended up that was the girl you likes little sister and she was crying about it to her so she confronts you today

you know, some way awkward shit

Have any of you ever met a person that you were really attracted to (physically) that also happened to be like, super awkward? Like you're almost intimidated by their beauty, but it's not like they seem cocky or anything, they're just... Quiet, almost nervous in their demeanor (in general). Like, what do you do? I think like how the fuck is it that he's shy? I know this probably sounds kind of shallow and/or presumptuous, but I feel like I'm in this push-pull situation and I dunno, thought I'd ask if anyone has encountered this with someone at school or work or something

edit: well evidently girls like this don't actually exist due to... social conditioning? Either that or they're just misperceived as snooty cunts. Or they're Lana del Rey

Edited by chris