Superawkward

scoki

when I went into BiG today, I asked for Somet's to try on and completely mispronounced it cause I've never said Somet outside of the internet (where nothing is actually said, just typed). Gordon's wife (its his wife, right?) corrected me. I felt stoopz.

Also, I walked out of the changing room looking as if I had jogged a mile. They need better AC in that shop.

I thought it was only me. I always get sweaty when I try shit on there.

i hate when people assume you work at a store when you're just shopping around. i get awkward when i can't understand what the hell they're saying and they have to repeat it 4 times before i say "oh, i don't work here." the only benefit is to make them feel stupid for assuming you work there, or playing along and sending them to ask ridiculous things from the person working the counter.

a few years ago some girl came up to me in club monaco and was like "do you have any capris?" i was confused why she was asking some random guy in a store but thought maybe she wanted to prove to her bf that it was acceptable for men to wear them (i dunno if it ever was, but at any rate i was given a pair that i ended up wearing one time). anyway, i said yeah actually i do. shes like oh where can i find them? and i go i dunno, mine are from the gap. she says "oh... but you dont have any here? "

i got confused and was like i dunno, they might have them somewhere. then we both stared blankly at each other and realized what was going on. it was more funny than awkward

Today there was a car driving on the street and my friend found a big ass foam hulk hand on the floor so he threw it in the window then this white trash guy and his brother stepped out cause apparently he hit his girlfriend in the face so then he said that we hit his girlfriend, who was sticking her head out the window, crying, but he didnt do anything except yell so he left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Like a year ago I was waiting for the bus and some guy with down syndrome sat next to me and starting talking to me. I wasn't going to be an ass and just ignore him so I talked back. Anyway were talking for a couple of minutes and then out of the blue he says "I love you"..... super awkward.

there is this hot woman/lady/girl who goes to the same gym as I. she keeps on looking at me and does her exercises near me, but the thing is she is like 28 and im 18? how do i know if shes interested? im pretty bad with girls, and it makes me awkward to even have eye contact with her...

i know, im lame

call the police on her if she trips

I 'talked' to a girl on the tram today, I said two things and she didn't reply after the second, I knew, clearly, that she wasn't interested. So what do I do? I buy my tram ticket because it just ticked over 3:00pm and a 2 hour ticket will now go till 6:00pm instead of 5:00pm (I'm cheap like that) and I tell her exactly what I just did, thinking I can't possibly make things worse and maybe she's got a soft spot for men with efficient public transport ticket purchasing skills.

She walks to the door, stands there, and gets off after three stops.

Guys, here's a good one for you, anecdotes don't make up a person. Stop reading into my posts so much and maybe you'll take them for what they are, internet forum posts. Calling me pathetic for getting shutdown once by a girl I've never met before is pretty stupid.

yeah, but getting shut down by a girl that you have met is far less humiliating, yet enough to make grown men cry.

enjoy being pathetic.

it's awkward when men still hit on you after they've asked for your number and you've told them that you have a boyfriend. if I tell you I have a boyfriend-it shows a. I'm faithful and/or b. I'M NOT FUCKING INTERESTED. just go away.

edit: and most likely, if a girl doesn't start a conversation with you-she doesn't want to. I would be WAY creeped out by that Xenox guy and the tram experience. I hate being put into situations like that.

When I was in highschool, there was an especially hot day in the bay area. I had come home early from school and had at the time what i thought was a stroke of genius. No one was home but me so i stripped butt naked and threw all my clothes into the freezer. I walked around the house enjoying my new sense of going back to nature, and just while i was goin to retreive my clothes from the freezer, my mom comes home...........superawkward.

didnt help when she went "wow all grown up now arent we?"