Superawkward

scoki

u kno i think ur alright, but this post is dumb as fuck.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To ed's point, I feel like wayne can vent anywhere, it doesn't matter. The feedback in this environment is dubious at best though, and I'm sure a lot of us have been in your situation Wayne. Just keep trucking man, do stuff that you feel is right. Don't cave into other people just to fit in or appease them. Take your meds, finish school, fuck bitches, play videogames, respect the jawn.

Edited by Fycus

Wayne you just need to lay off any substances and set some realistic goals in order to change your situation. They may be a long way down the track but at least it will give you an end of tunnel light to glance at while you do your day to day. Get satisfaction out of doing things that are proactive to your situation.

Edited by Lukenstein

What my doc used to tell me ..I can't believe in the period that young men and women are at their most vulnerable , the school system decides to overload them with stress..

Exams, papers and  new social integration away from home are tough as hell on a 20+ year old.

I cracked too.. 

Wayne , PM me if you wanna talk.. It might be easier with a stranger..

Edited by aso2004

What my doc used to tell me ..I can't believe in the period that young men and women are at their most vulnerable , the school system decides to overload them with stress..

Exams, papers and  new social integration away from home are tough as hell on a 20+ year old.

I cracked too.. 

Wayne , PM me if you wanna talk.. It might be easier with a stranger..

True. And sometimes, just hearing this from someone who actually means it--not just pity support--helps a lot.

I'd rather the guy vent here then have a psychological breakdown broadcasted across a bunch of social networks... although I guess you could call this a social network in a sense

my friends doing this right now and I'm not sure if I should let her do her thing since she is going to the hospital and stuff or if I should say something

edit: saw her in a car today and she said she was going to the hospital and I was like "oh, cool see u later I guess"

Edited by cdglove

^ a lot of times instead of coaching them or anything, just saying you are there for support helps out a lot

As someone who has had problems since middle school like this, just having someone reach out is always a good thing.. even if they aren't receptive at first.

I make acid house for fun and when I was storing shit at my in-laws my mother in law started acting all weird around me. Turns out she'd been helping move my home studio posters and they were like giant signs that said "ACID" and she was silently freaking out.

Got bored while I was waiting for some random store to open and decided to check out some other sneaker store nearby. Turns out some Jordan Infrared 6's were dropping and there was a huge line of guys that had been there for hours. Noticed this one dude that got a fine because he parked his car at some random spot and got told to remove it but I was like whatever. Some random kid had these really cool airmax 95's that he said we're in an escape colourway or something. Anyway later on in the night,I ended up at some random party where everyone had to remove their shoes before getting in, and while chilling some random dude creeps up to me from the corner of my eye and lol it was that hypebeast kid that got a parking fine. Dude had his shoes on in the house. Ended up chatting about the store and other stuff and later on he drops that he spent 3k on yeezy 2's(I think this was some weirdo flirting thing) and then at then end of the night as I was leaving,dude walks up to me and he's like could we go talk in private. Ended up pleading with me to keep his beasting a secret(since we now apparently have mutual friends) although I kept telling him to chill I didn't care that much till he finally let me go so I could go fuckin go home

Got bored while I was waiting for some random store to open and decided to check out some other sneaker store nearby. Turns out some Jordan Infrared 6's were dropping and there was a huge line of guys that had been there for hours. Noticed this one dude that got a fine because he parked his car at some random spot and got told to remove it but I was like whatever. Some random kid had these really cool airmax 95's that he said we're in an escape colourway or something. Anyway later on in the night,I ended up at some random party where everyone had to remove their shoes before getting in, and while chilling some random dude creeps up to me from the corner of my eye and lol it was that hypebeast kid that got a parking fine. Dude had his shoes on in the house. Ended up chatting about the store and other stuff and later on he drops that he spent 3k on yeezy 2's(I think this was some weirdo flirting thing) and then at then end of the night as I was leaving,dude walks up to me and he's like could we go talk in private. Ended up pleading with me to keep his beasting a secret(since we now apparently have mutual friends) although I kept telling him to chill I didn't care that much till he finally let me go so I could go fuckin go home

which one of you was the bottom?

Had a thanksgiving potluck for our department and one of the Board of Directors members stops by. 

My manager is trying to be nice and let him eat first before the rest of the staff and this guy straight up says "Let the peons go first" audibly in front of the rest of the staff. And I mean we're talking seniors with CPAs and shit, not just straight-out-of-college kids.

How can you lack that much tact? Holy hell. The rest of the office kind of joked about that for the rest of the day but that was de-moralizing as hell for me. Just updated my resume and am gonna start the search 

Had a thanksgiving potluck for our department and one of the Board of Directors members stops by. 

My manager is trying to be nice and let him eat first before the rest of the staff and this guy straight up says "Let the peons go first" audibly in front of the rest of the staff. And I mean we're talking seniors with CPAs and shit, not just straight-out-of-college kids.

How can you lack that much tact? Holy hell. The rest of the office kind of joked about that for the rest of the day but that was de-moralizing as hell for me. Just updated my resume and am gonna start the search 

I worked for a medium sized production office that got shut down earlier this year after the owner sold the company for an insane amount of money.

At our big goodbye party he sat down with me and a couple of my co-workers and he started trying to relate to us. He said, 'I sure wish I was unemployed, I would spend every day just relaxing around the house, and having espresso on my veranda. I'd finally have time to do more yoga. Really, you are all super lucky to have so much time for yourself." 

I was the only one who was sober and actually listening to what he was saying. It was a dark day. 

Edited by timber

I worked for a medium sized production office that got shut down earlier this year after the owner sold the company for an insane amount of money.

At our big goodbye party he sat down with me and a couple of my co-workers and he started trying to relate to us. He said, 'I sure wish I was unemployed, I would spend every day just relaxing around the house, and having espresso on my veranda. I'd finally have time to do more yoga. Really, you are all super lucky to have so much time for yourself." 

I was the only one who was sober and actually listening to what he was saying. It was a dark day. 

your (ex) boss sounds like a massive prick

either that or he was drunk

Walked onto the subway on the way home from work the other day and passed this lanky elderly gentleman in the front of the train car, sleeping with his head bent way down over his lap.  When the train made its next stop the momentum caused the old guy to tip over out of his seat and land straight on the top of his head.  He was frozen in a sitting position for a few seconds then crumpled to the floor.  Nobody helped him up, we all just stared as he slowly picked himself up and hobbled back to his seat.  

Eventually the guy sitting in front of me asked if he was alright, to which he responded "I'm trying to get to the airport."  He got out at the next stop (2nd street, not the airport).  

Was real awkward at the time but now that i think back on it, it was really sad.  Hope that guy made it to where he was going.  

Edited by Schoon

Took a visiting friend to a quiet bar on his last day here. Towards the end of the night had a chat with some random du.

Somehow the convo quickly turned into him basically apologizing on behalf of Australia on how they treat foreigners.

He proceeds to go on this monologue on how "white people are basically idiots" (his words)

Apologized on behalf of Schapelle Corby and how she's an idiot (wut.)

A brief rant on "If you work hard and study hard here you are basically one of us!" (loled cz I've been a resident for at least 16 years)

And other stereotypical, border lining racist statements while trying to apologize on "how racist his culture is" (also his words) 

Pretty sure he was sober, and also pretty sincere on his comments.

Best thing was I was half drunk and trying not to laugh my ass off while my friends listens to his full monologue.

Weird night but shook his hand before I left.