Superawkward

scoki

the TSA is always awkward. i took my margiela 5 zip to the scanner and the guy called me over to inspect the diagonal zips while i explained to him fashun pockets.

Was standing in the TSA security check line at the airport this weekend. It's as pleasant as a line at the airport can get. People are talking about their trip, where they're going, smokin and jokin. One of the TSA agents had to extend the line behind me so people could wrap around. The lady behind me wearing pants the color of magma was the first person to have to walk 15-20 feet more in order to catch up to the end of the line and this prompted her to go on a loud rant to the TSA agent about how happy she is to go home and how much she hated her stay in this city and this further proves to her how she'll never come back to this shithole town where everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

We're in a tightly compact line filled with citizens of the city out for travel, kids, and a cheerleading squad all in a murmuring quiet after her rant. Also one of the scanners broke and we were down to one guy scanning the entire line. So we stood like this for a good 30 minutes.

What's awkward about this?

Because that happens a lot to me and I always try to cough a fart sound or wiggle in my chair.

Protip: nobody is buying it. 

Ive had gas at work and while sitting in my chair I gotta lean to the side to let it rip. Every now and then somebody comes up to me to ask a question right after bust ass. I can't help but feel bad when somebody has to try to ask me a question whilst simultaneously smelling my colon. 

Protip: nobody is buying it. 

Ive had gas at work and while sitting in my chair I gotta lean to the side to let it rip. Every now and then somebody comes up to me to ask a question right after bust ass. I can't help but feel bad when somebody has to try to ask me a question whilst simultaneously smelling my colon.

I actually fuk wit my coworkers a couple times and after I rip one I call someone over to look at something at my desk to let them bask in it until they realize there's nothing to look at

That awkward moment when you have to fart but than you dont want anyone to smell it. But you cant hold it in, so you fart anyway hoping that no one smells it. But than people start looking around like "who farted?" Than you get nervous cause the suspicion would fall on you, so you act dumb like " I didn't do it" Then everyone just sits there awkwardly inhaling my fart miasma. 

and if i do fart with some lingering bodies still in the office, and from the corner of my eye I spot them coming in my room, i'll just get up and walk to another location to air out (in case they go near my desk, where all the filing cabinets are, in which case they'd just smell a bad odor think its their own b/o or breath)

tonight this lady came into the bar with a low low cut dress. She was from new york and had moved to san francisco to continue her jewelry company. After a few a drinks and about an hour and a half of her talking to me she closes out and gets up to leave. As she gets up one of her titties pops out and (my bar once being a sushi bar and thus alot lower than a traditional bar) i get a full tit in the face just BAM eye level. All this time she was continuing talking about places she wanted to open a boutique titty out like haaaaay.

they were nice.

nips were kinda big.

tonight this lady came into the bar with a low low cut dress. She was from new york and had moved to san francisco to continue her jewelry company. After a few a drinks and about an hour and a half of her talking to me she closes out and gets up to leave. As she gets up one of her titties pops out and (my bar once being a sushi bar and thus alot lower than a traditional bar) i get a full tit in the face just BAM eye level. All this time she was continuing talking about places she wanted to open a boutique titty out like haaaaay.

they were nice.

nips were kinda big.

hit me up with where u work id be down to get a drink if that is the scene

1. ingested broccoli and hot cheetoes doused in Valentina (viva mexico)

2. started making out

3. started taking clothes off

4. put my fingers inside the person

5. hear moans, assume good things

6. moans seem a little distraught

7. person pulls my hand out

8. did you eat hot cheetoes with that hand?'

9. yes, I think I di-- *burps broccoli and hot cheetoes into person's face*

10. *silence*

You missing the point, he stuck hot Cheetos fingers into her vagina. Imagine that sensation she got, I can't

That's not even awkward, acer. Some may find it erotic. Bad breath happens, remember to brush your teeth next time if meeting up with someone next time. Mints / gum helps

hit me up with where u work id be down to get a drink if that is the scene

I wish it were like that all the time. Most of the time its just business people and families traveling. Gotta appreciate the exciting times when they come. Life of a hotel bartender.