Superawkward

scoki

it's more awkward that you didn't sniff them

Nah B I caught a glimpse of one of the panties as I was pulling everything out and the crotch had more crust than a deep dish pizza. Girl was hot doe.

Edited by Fycus

• 2 weeks later...

was pretty gone last night. tried to sober up at a pizza place (only thing open late) and was talking to some uni students who were telling me how lame the town is/how uni girls only looking for husbands etc. i told them i manage to have some good times here and they ask if they can hit me up, i say sure and give one kid my number. anyway, he txts me as we're eating i guess so i have his # and i'm still so gone that i think it's some girl i gave my number to an hour or so ago (potentially superawkward worthy too), and txt him something flirty like "wsup :)" hilariously he kept cool and we talked til the pizza place closed then we went our separate ways. i feel like txting him letting him know i thought he was some bz would just be an awkward conversation so i think that friendship is nixed. 

Edited by andrewsd

My life is full of awkward moments.

In school this boy who was a bit more perverted then normal decided to rub his hardon against the back of my hand, we were in a group setting. I looked at him in shock and he just had this damn goofy smile on his face.

This other boy who has a crush on just about every female eventually made his way around to me. We were in the computer lab and the boy I kinda liked asked for my help (obvious ploy since he's smarter) and tugged at my hand..that boy that was crushing on me decided to pull me away and stupid me I froze instead of snapping back my hand. He never really made a move on me again :(

He also hung out in the same group as the boy with the hardon.

Bumped into crush boy in college, he seems somewhat well adjusted despite being booed by 3/4 of the class during his walk across stage

I had a kid who sat next to me in middle school reading class who said "watch this" as he started jerking off through his athletic shorts with his index finger and thumb. Tongue out in a very similar fashion to Jack Nicholson in that One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest scene.

I think we were reading Holes at the time.

My life is full of awkward moments.

In school this boy who was a bit more perverted then normal decided to rub his hardon against the back of my hand, we were in a group setting. I looked at him in shock and he just had this damn goofy smile on his face.

This other boy who has a crush on just about every female eventually made his way around to me. We were in the computer lab and the boy I kinda liked asked for my help (obvious ploy since he's smarter) and tugged at my hand..that boy that was crushing on me decided to pull me away and stupid me I froze instead of snapping back my hand. He never really made a move on me again :(

He also hung out in the same group as the boy with the hardon.

Bumped into crush boy in college, he seems somewhat well adjusted despite being booed by 3/4 of the class during his walk across stage

lol what the hell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ran into the dude who played "jesse" in the fast and the furious today in the fitting room at work. being the only person there who peeked the fuck out about it i tried to make this beacon of my childhood as comfortable as possible. 

dude winds up thinking i stole his glasses should've offered to join him in praying for his glasses to return while asking for more  "direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, and ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs"

too soon junior

ran into the dude who played "jesse" in the fast and the furious today in the fitting room at work. being the only person there who peeked the fuck out about it i tried to make this beacon of my childhood as comfortable as possible. 

dude winds up thinking i stole his glasses should've offered to join him in praying for his glasses to return while asking for more  "direct-port nitrous... uh... injection, four-core intercoolers, and ball-bearing turbos, and... um... titanium valve springs"

• 2 weeks later...

my ex girlfriend is a lesbian now

mine too.  she lost her virginity to me then a few months later she broke up with me saying she needed to "take a break" and all that bullshit but I called her on it. she didn't want to tell me the real reason but i pressed her and she eventually said she didn't know what sex she was into anymore. now shes a full blown lesbian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I went to my friends bday party and brought him a bottle of wine. He was drunk and handed me a regular can opener to open it. After realizing it, he stepped away to go get an actual wine key. While he was gone, I wanted to use the sharp part of the can opener to cut off the foil. His sister saw me from across the room and thought I was fucked up and doing stupid shit when she was actually fucked up herself. She walked over and wrestled it from my hand while I was trying to explain to her and it pretty much turned into one of those scenes in the movies where the struggle goes on for way longer than necessary.

Edited by andrewisdope

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to disneyland with my friend and we stayed at this hotel with cute bellmen. One of them helped us out with our bags and helped us to our room. Well, we were chattin it up and he finished by saying "well have a good stay ladies" as he walked out. Stupid me being on autopilot and staring at his ass instead of focusing on what he was saying, i replied "thanks! You too!" He didn't say anything but laughed and closed the door. It was pretty embarrassing.

I do it at restaurants too. I'm so used to saying "thanks! you too!" that while I'm being told to enjoy my dinner by a server, I reply with "thanks! you too!" yikessss. I make things too awkward..