Superawkward

scoki

Firstly, why didn't you just tell the guy to politely fuck off? or were you just juicing with him to get free drinks? Secondly, a little naive of you to leave your phone with him, especially as you've classified him as a complete stranger. Thirdly, how do you get into a situation where some guy is grabbing your wrists and shouting at you? I'd have kicked the guy in the balls and run off if he had laid a finger on me. Then again if he was repeatedly banging his shit against my booty I'd be walking as fast as I can to get away from him.

You do put yourself in some pretty odd and dangerous situations...

I have to agree, WTF are you doing leaving your phone at the bar?

i wish i could have amazingly awkward stories to post in this thread but the most awkward thing that's happened to me all week was standing in a train compartment surrounded by a bunch of high school children wearing obey and sagging their pants

i wish i could have amazingly awkward stories to post in this thread but the most awkward thing that's happened to me all week was standing in a train compartment surrounded by a bunch of high school children wearing obey and sagging their pants

u shouldve declared to everyone on the train about why it made you feel awkward to make the situation even more awkward

So when I was in 10th grade, I got a pair of gap selvage on sale. I was not only convinced I was hot shit, but also that fading jeans was a quick thing. Because of this, I got into the habit of checking my ass for sick fadez in every reflective surface I saw. One night after leaving a restaurant with my family, I turn my back towards the window and bend my head back to look at the reflection and start moving my butt around in order to find a better position to view myself in... until I realize there are two college age girls on the other side of the glass laughing their asses off.

Over the spring I've focused more on my studies than my physical shape and as a result I'm quickly becoming the modern man. A few pounds extra here and there. It's only recently that I've been able to stop denying it. This means the usual, clothes are a bit tight here and there. My higher rise jeans tend to dig into my stomach and new "spare tire"/six-pack ->keg/fat. It's not that comfortable. Today to avoid this I unbuttoned my top button and undid my belt. It felt good as I was sitting at the computer.

My mother entered the room with a something for me to try on and see if it fits. I've worn large holes into all of my sweatshirts and mentioned that I sometimes found it annoying. She had found one on sale and wanted me to try it on. I tried to put it on while sitting down but couldn't do so. I had to stand up to see if it was long enough, it felt a bit tight over the shoulders. At first I kept my back towards her but of course she demanded to see it from the front. Against my black jeans with slightly high rise my light gray belt really stood out as it was hanging down. I quickly buttoned my top button. My mother looked at me weirdly. I said that I wanted to see it in the mirror and quickly went into the bathroom. I redid my belt and looked in the mirror. The sweater is dark gray with no marled texture to it. I prefer gray marled because it doesn't become boring against a non-textured fabric like chinos and has some depth. On my way out of the bathroom I flushed the toilet. I told my mother I'd have to think about it. It has a 1 day return option. I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure what my mother thinks I was doing at the computer. I doesn't help that I closed all tabs as she entered the room.

Edited by ihaveaccount

I said that I wanted to see it in the mirror and quickly went into the bathroom. I redid my belt and looked in the mirror. The sweater is dark gray with no marled texture to it. I prefer gray marled because it doesn't become boring against a non-textured fabric like chinos and has some depth. 

Favourite part.