Superawkward

scoki

Right after talking to my professor about a research project we might venture into, I pulled out my hand for a handshake, but he then made a fist for a fist bump. I ended up shaking his fist and then fumbling to a fist bump.

Maybe that doesn't seem so awkward for you guys but the 5 seconds of silence after that was really awkward.

I was telling my classmate how I fried up a dozen wings and then assembled some IKEA furniture afterwards, and I joked how it was a bad idea because the allen wrench kept slipping out of my hands from the chicken grease, and how there's now a fine sheen on the table I assembled. He looked visibly disgusted, and I was like, "Haha, just kidding, I washed my hands..."

Then as I opened up my laptop, we both looked at my keyboard, which had big grease spots all over the keys from my fingers. And then he looked at my iPhone, which had a big grease swipe mark over the unlock area on the screen. I just looked down in shame and neither of us said anything.

:unsure:

I'm disgusting.

are you liz lemon?

Right after talking to my professor about a research project we might venture into, I pulled out my hand for a handshake, but he then made a fist for a fist bump. I ended up shaking his fist and then fumbling to a fist bump.

Maybe that doesn't seem so awkward for you guys but the 5 seconds of silence after that was really awkward.

john-mayer-kanye-west-high-five-gif.gif