Superawkward

scoki

i need to know too... for system research

which statue was it in the interest of full disclosure

my boss got in the morning and farted in the room and said 'oops' while i just stood there waiting for him to debrief

nothing was said for awhile (perhaps he was intensly reading the through the case) and i just left the room quietly. i think i muttered something.

fwiw my boss has a tendancy to run late, and use the restroom in our building before coming into the office. never thought i'd hear him fart. i wonder if that makes us closer now. i hope i get a promotion.

pulled over by a cop

asks for licence and registration

give him library card by accident

hey, i've kept books out past due date too, but shit man, never had to deal with cops because of it before.

i was at walgreens the other day, and the dude in front of me in line kept looking back and checking me out. He was in the mass market styleforum look... green pseudo mmil jacket and Urban outfitters selvedge... so it was hard to tell if he was checking out my dick, my jawns, or my fadez. either way it was weird.

I let a "cuddle buddy" borrow an ex-boyfriend's sweater one breezy evening. he still has the sweater, and he ran into my ex last night while wearing it.

sigh.

The absolute worst time to be wearing an authentic WWII camouflage jacket with miniature German flags on the arms is when you're waiting for the 4 train in Brooklyn surrounded by hordes of Hasidic people staring at you. The only way this could possibly be more awkward is if I were a white dude with a jugend.

awkward inception:

go to bathroom

only stall open is middle stall

proceed to pee and realize both perimeter occupants are pooping

come out first and proceed to wash hands in middle sink (of 3)

poopers finish and wash hands in sinks around me

i know these poopers,

they start talking to me like nothing happened but it's too late, i am expressively uncomfortable

why i chose the middle sink is beyond even me...

as i was typing this, a coworker comes up and reads the post accidentally while checking for my screen size on the edge of my monitor :(

think i've fulfilled my awkward quota for the year