Superawkward

scoki

As I was sitting back down on my seat, I tripped and almost fell.

Basically as if a ghost almost took the seat out from under me as if someone was playing a prank.

What was awkward was I made a large stomp (we're on the 2nd floor) trying to keep balance and being in a small room, all my seniors turned around and asked if I was okay. This was all very unexpected (the trip) and I just blurted out "I'm fine..."

Damn swivel chairs.

Threw up my food while in a resteraunt, tried making it to the restroom but something in my plain lo mein & vege egg roll really wrecked my stomach so I puked half in my hand / half on the floor just feet from the door in front of about a dozen people.

Got back to my table, it was cleared off & I was asked to leave.

Free meal ha, stomachs still wrecked

way to look on the bright side!

Threw up my food while in a resteraunt, tried making it to the restroom but something in my plain lo mein & vege egg roll really wrecked my stomach so I puked half in my hand / half on the floor just feet from the door in front of about a dozen people.

Got back to my table, it was cleared off & I was asked to leave.

Free meal ha, stomachs still wrecked

this is what i'm going to do next time i'm at a nice resturant

I'm on a bus on my way home from school after basketball training and the sun has nearly set.

I am sitting in the back.

Nobody else is on the bus.

Throughout the bus ride the driver was grunting and stuff every now and then.

So anyway he turns into the next street and this street for some reason has no street lights. Halfway down the street he slows down and stops at a bus stop.

Ten seconds later he turns all the lights off in the bus.

My heart is going crazy.

I am a guy so this isn't a close-encounter-with-rape story. Then he gets out of his driver compartment thing and stands at the door of the bus.

I hear a zip being pulled down and then the noise of someone emptying a 2L bottle of coke.

Literally one minute later he zips, turns on the lights and drives. I get off at the interchange stop so it's then last stop.

Superawkward

Edited by xcrunchx

• 2 weeks later...