Superawkward

scoki

man so I'm leaving tomorrow am for Kauai with the whole extended family, like 18 of us, and I just found out someone decided to make matching family tee shirts with the last names and "Kauai 2012" on them, and they're all hyped on wearing them on the plane and then off to "surprise" my grandparents at the terminal in Lihue.

I'm apparently the only one not excited about this bullshit. Everyone else is hyped.

intended for low-five to fist bump...ended up being in between a low-five,handshake

this happened to me when i went to shake hands with the Flying Lotus drummer.

hand-shook his his attempted bro-fist and then he refused a photo with me.

ಥ_ಥ

man so I'm leaving tomorrow am for Kauai with the whole extended family, like 18 of us, and I just found out someone decided to make matching family tee shirts with the last names and "Kauai 2012" on them, and they're all hyped on wearing them on the plane and then off to "surprise" my grandparents at the terminal in Lihue.

I'm apparently the only one not excited about this bullshit. Everyone else is hyped.

just slap a supreme sticker on it

i went to the restroom at my building lobby like an regular monday.

to save energy the lights automatically turn off if not occupied or that if you stay absolutely still away from the sensors it auto shuts off too. well i learned the latter today when i walked in about to due my business. the lights take a moment to flicker on and i like the last stall since it is nice and big. half way past the middle stall and the lights still dim i noticed a pair of shoes and kind of have a brain shout 'WTF'

i thought i was going to be alone and in that instant i was already into the third stall and could not back track my way out. the whole time i'm like 'WTF' and wondering what the hell is the dude doing??

I put the seat down and pull a toilet seat cover. I sit down and i hear nothing from the stall to my right. i'm thinking to myself 'is this dude dead?? constipated and passed out??' i sit there nervously unable to release my bodily fluids (i have a shy bladder fyi). it usually helps when i am nervous to sit down and take a piss as well like a woman.

but this whole damn time i'm so nervous that we both just kind of sit there. i finally release and then i hear clicking next door and the dude is on his cellphone. 'wtf?!'

i pretend like i actually dropped the kids off and wipe my ass then walked on out of the stall. as i'm rinsing my hands i hear a loud runny fart come from the middle stall and i'm just thinking 'fuck you!!!, dude'

dude was also wearing some type of moccasin slipper and i just remembered that there has been reports of random people off the street going into this office building to use the restroom.

Edited by gettoasty

that story was terrible, and not awkward in the slightest. Imagine staring people in the eyes while you're pooping at work through the cracks in the stall- Now that shit (pun intended) is awkward.

i did that once at a girl's place... i was too drunk, didn't fuck her, i woke to take a piss with a raging erection, using drunk logic thought it would be a good idea to sit... no dice, piss got on some towels. girl probably thought i jerked on them or some shit.

punishment for being a pussy

Edited by ifeelasleep