Superawkward

scoki

in the school library posted and theres this girl with massive jugs. she decided to force them into the tiniest push up bra ever. i couldn't help but to stare because she was sucking on her water bottle and they were just jigglin. i tried to stop myself. you know get a quick peak and look away. well it didn't work and she caught me. i guess i made her uncomfortable and she got up to leave showing me almost everything. she got up to walk away and they were just bouncin so i kept looking. she just called me a pig out loud in the library.

so worth it though.

wtf that bitch expect she knows she got big titties, she knows they were hangin out when she left home today. ain't your fault for lookin...

I'm guessing it's because her father is actually an ESL asian

yeah I get that... happy mother's day I guess, here's some English lessons so i don't have to mock you on an internet fashion forum, mom.

i was like that before but now i'm more like ''why lie?'' people don't care really

the only reason i don't talk about it is because i feel like i don't look like i post on an internet fashion forum (as in i don't actually dress well) so i don't like to admit that i spend time thinking/researching clothing.

was driving down a small street to get to the coin operated self pressure washers. cam came on and when i got to a stop sign while looking both ways out the window i was singing and said "FOR WHAT DAAAAWG ID RATHER SHOOT!" i must of said it loud because the lady coming out of her house and down her walkway got startled and immediately hurried back into the house.

Edited by dovo

accidentally pocket-dialed/redialed my local library. Didn't realize till I heard a small voice coming from my pocket.. Turns out for nearly a full two minutes the little old lady who works at the customer service desk had been asking "who is this? I can't hear you, do you need help?" waiting for a response.

I said nothing and immediately hung up

had to go pee superbad, arrived at subway with my friends and i went straight to the bathroom. i clicked the lock and closed the door. somehow, i didn't push the door all the way and midway while i was peeing some guy opened the door and saw me doing my business. he apologized and then i went on to order subway nonchalantly and then i saw him again when i was walking home from school.

superawkward on both of our parts.