Superawkward

scoki

go to this barbershop to get some layrite, and theres literally no one other than the barbers there watching tv. walk in, everyone stares, and i ask for my hair ish. i was pretty sure that they didnt take cards, and i had no cash, but i didnt want to ask and be wrong and have them be like "yo why the fuck wouldnt we take cards?" so i waited until the dude pulls out an envelope full of bills and ask. dude says no, so i say be right back and head over to the atm in cvs next door. the damn atm looks like its running fucking dos, and i spend 10 minutes trying to get its slow motherfucking ass to give me my money. turn around, run into this thing that had some crystal ball shit on it and i trip and the thing falls on the ground. i briskly walk out.....

go back to the barbershop, realize that the owner is a rabid ucla fan. for some goddamn reason i chose to wear my usc sweatshirt and the dude didnt realize the first time i walked in. he says "DOES THAT SAY WHAT I THINK IT SAYS?", i say no... he starts ranting about the trojans or something and i say "who are the trojans", get my hair shit, and walk out...

motherfucker

Posted · Hidden by mylo0, March 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by mylo0, March 28, 2012 - No reason given

ok, have to vent. awkwardness is spiraling out of control.

today i ran into the girl i have a thing for, and after the usual hey hows it going, i could not for the love of god think of anything to say...

i choked....bad. i could barely look at her in the eye. after about 30seconds( longest 30seconds in my life) passed i bitched out and just said bye... i swear this is THE ONLY girl i freeze up on. every other girl is an absolute breeze.

its also frustrating to know that she also had a thing for me until she realised how awkward i was around her...fml

So I went on a hike this past weekend, and as many Californians know it was pretty damn warm out here. I got pretty swassy in the ass area by the end from sweating all day so I threw my boxers in the hamper when I got home. Fast forward to today, I got out of the shower after forgetting to turn on the fan. The mirrors were all steamed over from showering so I tried wiping them with my towel I had just dried with. That obviously didn't work, so I reached into the laundry bag to grab the first thing I could that was dry. I took the swassy pair of boxers and continued to wipe down my mirrors in the bathroom. I didn't really notice a smell because I guess my nose is always plugged, so I thought nothing of it, totally not remembering how bad they were. I end up chillen downstairs and I hear my mom asking for me to come upstairs. "Flush the toilet next time, it reeks in here" - She then proceeds to flush the closed toilet lid with nothing in it. it still smells in there.

Edited by Fycus

ok, have to vent. awkwardness is spiraling out of control.

today i ran into the girl i have a thing for, and after the usual hey hows it going, i could not for the love of god think of anything to say...

i choked....bad. i could barely look at her in the eye. after about 30seconds( longest 30seconds in my life) passed i bitched out and just said bye... i swear this is THE ONLY girl i freeze up on. every other girl is an absolute breeze.

its also frustrating to know that she also had a thing for me until she realised how awkward i was around her...fml

man up

^trevor, you've never met that bz who can just turn you into a mojoless mess, have you?

I have.. currently dating her lololol. I would just choke up for the first few seconds but would man the fuck up and get shit rolling.

Been dating her for a few weeks now and I'm just getting used to her beauty/booty.

knocked over a large stack of water cups at this mexican place. the other customers were staring heavy at me because i tripped and it kind of seemed like i intentionally smacked the hell out of the arrangement of styrofoam cups. i assumed no one would want dirty cups, so i grab all of them and go to throw them away. as im walking to the trashcan a cashier walks out of the restroom and gives me a weird look. i could tell he was about to say something, so i hurriedly went and put them in the trash before he could say anything. it probably looked like i was i was trying to steal all of their styrofoam cups, but got caught so i threw them all away. i just asked for my burrito to go and left.

Edited by michaelttizzle

^ I've had a worse experience at a salon,

I went to this expensive salon and the girl giving me a haircut took her time cutting my hair and was using scissors for most of my hair. We're chatting it up and what not but I realize that she was probably cutting my hair for at least 2 hours. So once she finishes cutting my hair I walk to the sink thing so she could wash my hair or whatever. But midway through washing my hair, I realize I really need to take a shit, like really badly.... I could feel my stomach growling and I felt super awkward that she could hear it... She takes a long as time washing my hair as well but once shes done I ask her where here restroom is, I stay in there a good 5-10 minutes with my hair still wet cause i couldnt wait to dry my hair or what not, also, me and the stylist were the only people in the salon and once i was done there was the extreme awkwardsness and i haven't been to that salon since....

Last night around midnight. I'm sleeping...

<translated from Japanese>

Text from girl (12:15AM): What are you doing?

Me (12:49AM): I'm sleeping

Girl (1:15AM): Yeah that makes sense. Sorry.

Me (3:11AM): ??

Girl (6:02AM): OMG, I'm so sorry. I have a really bad habit of drunk texting. Please ignore. Sorry.

Me (6:45AM): np.

so, you aren't late, because you made him late?

yes! it was the worst best reason ever. what followed was an awkward hour of trying to avoid drawing any attention to myself (15 or so people meeting) but at the same time trying to appear attentive.