Superawkward

scoki

was at target last week checking out and cashier starts bagging my stuff when some old guy starts helping me like "oh my you look like you could use some help!" i say thank you and laugh and he then shakes my hand and continues bagging. the whole time i had assumed he worked there…until i look over at the cashier and he has the most creeped out look on his face. i ran to my car.

at kroger grabbing some halal food for lunch n i see some guy looking all confused at different baby formulas n i guess i must be so used to helping ppl at work that i struck up a convo about formulas to help him out (having gone through formula trouble myself). he said he was cool n then totally turned his back and ignored me.

-_-

I'm just, i can't speak without it being awkward. every time. i prob have an awkward moment everyday. =/

Posted (edited) · Hidden by ifeelasleep, February 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by ifeelasleep, February 26, 2012 - No reason given

i suspect my roomate shits in the bathtub. he hasnt come home since i confronted him yesterday. he got really really aggressive/nervous when i brought it up.

du's twice my size, so i carry a knife when im at home. this is for real.

Edited by ifeelasleep

couple weeks ago me and a friend thought we'd make okcupid profiles to see if we could pick up bitches on it without spending so much fucking money going out or whatever.

long story short went to a party last night and had a superawkward moment where you run into some e-beezey in real life. luckily i was so fucking drunk i didn't even realize it until i got a friend request on fb he next day. lul

LOL

I was walking around the hallway on my break drinking my tea. This really book work esque guy walks near me and is like "HEY! whats up?!" I'm like "yo!" even though I don't know him at all. Then he realizes I'm not the person he knows and is like "oh my bad umm umm umm um uhhhh uhhh I thought you were someone else"

Was in figure drawing class today when out of fucking nowhere the model turns out to be someone I've seen either on campus or i just know her from somewhere. (never would have thought shed have such veiny boobs). Anyways, before we get started she comes up to me and says i know i know you from somewhere. And i tell her i had the same feeling. couldn't figure out where we knew each other from so i just let it go.

We get ready to start drawing and i could just feel the awkwardness. We were doing quick warm ups in 15-30 second intervals but whenever wed wind up locking eyes, shed get nervous and do some off the wall pose.

Once we get into actual drawing, she was posed laying down facing me. It didn't take me long to start spacing out and i did right when i was drawing the v a vag makes when legs are crossed. So I'm chillin thinkin about life and shit when my professor comes up behind me and is like "this is lookin good and i even like how you decided to go light this time but why so much emphasis in between her legs?" He wasn't trying to put me on blast or anything. I did everything pretty light including the shading but when i spaced out my hand just kept drawing over the v to the point that it was dark as fuck. she must have overheard and from then on and i could just feel her piercing me with her eyes.

I never looked back up. When it was over she put her robe on as fast as she could, and i got the fuck out of there even quicker.

yo i had this fucked up experience kinda like this during a figure drawing class too.

except it involved this old male model who has always been uncomfortably nice and friendly to me.

one day after like an hour an half pose we got this break and i had to take a piss so i walk downstairs to the bathroom with this dude literally two steps behind me the entire time.

the bathrooms we have are those stalls that dont have any separation it's like those old school shits that go down to the floor or whatever. so anyways i pick my usual spot like at the end of the row of the urinals and this dude comes and stands two urinals away from me and is just real casual being all "hey, what's up" while we were pissing.

zipped up without completely finish and dipped, didn't wash my hands and avoided speaking to this man ever again, if that isn't super awkward i don't know what is.

couple weeks ago me and a friend thought we'd make okcupid profiles to see if we could pick up bitches on it without spending so much fucking money going out or whatever.

long story short went to a party last night and had a superawkward moment where you run into some e-beezey in real life. luckily i was so fucking drunk i didn't even realize it until i got a friend request on fb he next day. lul

i'm terrafied of this happening to me. Good to know its as awkward as I thought it would be.

Guest Methimphibian

taking pictures inside a bathroom is 100x more awkward than anything that guy did

you do realize that's from a google image search of 'long urinal' right?

I don't know why anyone uses urinals btw, I always use a stall and close the door, I would rather wait a min or two for a stall than use a urinal that usually ricochets pee

I was texting my mom while walking home today when she told me she was watching the news about a school shooting from a neighboring school where I grew up. Since I was walking, and since the android smiley face button is right next to the period button, I responded "Oh yeah I heard about that:-)" instead of "Oh yeah I heard about that."

:/

yo i had a chat with the dude who designed all of cuny's master's writing program or something, but i thought he was just a random writer. He was in the class before mine, in the room where it takes place. I said something about the weather, pleasant chat on a nice day, said who my professor was, and he was like Oh wow, he just interviewed me actually. Oh word, I said.

so I go to take a piss after I set my things down and hes in the restroom taking a piss, raises his hand up from the behind the urinal divider to wave at me

and he's a big dude and the two urinals in this restroom are cramped, so I decide to take one of the toilet stalls, behind him, I start pissing. And he's talking and we're talking about writing I guess, it's really pleasant conversation and he's a nice guy. And some people are still coming in and out doors open and close and this is a cramped restroom with two stalls and two urinals and sounds are just bouncing of the tiles, like liquids and voices and grunts from the next stall over

and he gives me his website, I say i'll take a look at his book, he says to email him, i go to my professor and he tells me who he is and i'm like o shit

so i'm guess i'm okay with urinal conversations now.

was smoking/drinking with one of my buddies, at midnight he gets a text from his girl to come over, hes been texting her the whole night, and he had mentioned him and i were kicking it.

i tell him im heading home but he says weve been working all day we should just finish the herb/drinks we had at her place, that her roomate is there too. we get to her place at 1 am, she opens up half naked, kisses my friend, then notices im right next to him. she apologizes because her cute roomate is sleeping, for some reason my friend assumed there was going to be some get together, there wasn't.

joints were smoked and beers drank, without any talking whatsoever, 20 long minutes later i walked home