Superawkward

scoki

so i'm at my friend's wedding having a blast drinking, meeting new ppl, etc.

i was talking to this girl who had bit of a potbelly but normal otherwise (wearing a tight dress too as if she wanted to accentuate the abdominal area), and being the drunken dumbass i ask her, "so how far along are you??"

and she just looks at me and says, "i'm not pregnant."

i wanted to disappear

Met Victoria and David Beckham at my work (coffee shop.srs).

Him: I would like a small coffee please

Me: (being a starstruck dumbass) d-did you want cream for room?

Him: Wat. lol

idk if that's exactly what I said but I said it all backwards...i laughed and blushed like an idiot. He tipped me at least ^_^ but still.... <_<

lol nah its ok i wont

i mean, i know she did uh "modelling" and i think shes becoming suicide girl or something, i just didn't know like thats what her tumblr was.

besides you can easily find like a million tumblrs that are girls posting naked pictures of themselves...

2m5xll3.gif

colleague saying 'bye, cya tomorrow' to me while we're both exiting the same building door toward the same direction of our car.

then both trying to walk at faster paces to get to car.

i walked at a quicker pace in front of her and yelled out "goodnight!"

[exactly when that happened i thought of this thread today lol]

so i was talking with my muncipality consultant via phone and i

m telling her how badly i need a to move away and get a little flat for myself so i can start in school and sudden she starts talking about coming over at some shit and moaning and purring like a cat or sumshit, what the fuck, so anyways, it's gonna be a bit awkward when i see her face to face in a couple of weeks. if i recall she's a blond hot milf, if i'm wrong, she's a fat old lady.

hmm...

edit:

and that isn't the first time. i dont know if any of you have tried it, but i have this habit of seeing horny secretary women all over the place. not even bullhitting. i feel like a ho

Edited by felip

previously:

i was high out of my mind and just always decide to fuck with this kid when i see him on the floor

location-bathroom

me-staring him down

him-starts talking about something

me-calmly tell him to shut the fuck up (staring him down whole time)

him-some response

me-tell him to shut the fuck up and keep his fucking mouth closed

him-less response (milder interjection?)

me-keep your fucking mouth shut

him-i think one more response

me-shut your fucking mouth and shut the fuck up

kid was obviously scared, my roommate told me that he had confided in other students (including my roommate?) that he was genuinely afraid of me and scared that i will physically injure him

before above incident:

i have put a knife or some blade to his throat a few times and hit him with my hands more times (all in jest though!!!!)

most recently:

(still in acid brain sort of)

me: told the kid that i know for sure now that "reality" is not real and that all feelings are just synthetic bullshit and our brains are just computers and we're no different and we're hardwired to want things, but now that i know this i do not give a shit

him: some inane remark

me: nooooo, i do not think you understand i do not give a shit. i do not give a shit at all. that's why i want to get a gun asap

him:?????? why do you want a gun?

me: need to make sure i don't die and i need to be trained to use it. i told you i don't give a shit. i have no problems pulling the fucking trigger. i told you man i don't give a shit. i need to watch out for myself and if that means killing someone else then that's how it's gonna be. i do not give a shit man

him: i dont really remember what he said i think it was just stunned silence as i talked about how i would rape some random kid in the cafeteria because this kid just came up to our table to talk to this girl (he said he got raped on the exam)

me: i elaborated into how this kid doesn't know the meaning of the word rape and he doesn't know who i am or even hear this conversation going on and i'm gonna make this kid know the meaning of the word rape

the kid who i fuck with all the time lives next door to me i think he is really legitimately scared of me now. most fucked up thing i've said to someone recently. also whenever i would put a blade to his throat i would emphasize how easy it was and i was putting in no effort and i could kill him without trying

was undecided if i wanted to put this here or in "pics that make you uncomfortable"

decided to put it here because it's just too ridiculous

1. one time i was at mall w/ girl and a homie called. I didnt pick it up.

i'm walking around wit her and i see him -_____-

2. in hawaii it's legal to ride in the back of a pick-up truck. yesterday i was stuck in traffic, behind a truck with 4 guys hanging out in the back, staring straight at me. omg hella awkward. i went thru the phases: pretend to play on phone, look out window, look at side, etc, but everytime traffic moved I had to look forward. right into those eyes...

Started a facebook conversation with a girl I just met the other weekend. Turns out her father had a heart attack and now I'm sitting here consoling her for that, as well as for how she thinks she's gonna be homeless next year.

I feel so bad because I was only talking to her to ask her to get me on the list at a club.

there's this one asian kid in mechanical engineering at my school. he's kinda weird and awkward and had asked me if he should switch into chemical engineering because he failed so many courses (lolwtfman). anyway, facebook told me it was his birthday but i hadn't decided to write on his wall because i generally don't shout out people on facebook unless i know them. so i'm walking home from the library and i see this asian kid walking and wearing an engineering jacket, he looks exactly like the dude i know. so i go up to him (and it's kinda dark) and say happy birthday. turns out it's not the guy i know. this other asian guy (who doesn't speak english very well) is confused as fuck, so he introduces himself to me and asks my name, i tell him my name and say "oh man, sorry you have the exact haircut and glasses as my freind" and walk away asap.

tl;dr: i secretly think all asians look alike. no racial though.