Superawkward

scoki

out to dinner with the rents and we saw some girls in their teens taking a picture on the sidewalk...my dad kept inching up until he was literally 6inches away from the camera and walkin into the pic. i felt like he did it on purpose just to be awkward.

Hahaha I love this thread! there's this one dude that i've been lucky enough to have a shitload of classes with the past few years (junior in highschool) and i swear hes so confusing. just so awkward, that, i stare in awe. if he wants to talk to you he'll punch you're arm, and he says the same things over and over and over and over......and over again. and they're always super boring. and he's smart, which makes him even more annoying.

drunk texting, funny in retrospect tho.

after this girl told me she was watchin tv i jokingly consulted my drunk friend on what to write next,

"invite?"

"no, not really. are you drunk?"

"not really" somehow makes it worse haha.

Its been awhile since I've had something awkward happen. Which is pretty awkward in itself but I just broke the streak tonight in class.

Its studio study day in my drawing class and I wound up finishing early and so did my buddy. one of our other friends is getting some help with perspective from this one chick (with huge, nice juicy, jiggly, welcoming tits) we chill with during class from time to time.

So my friend and I are chillin and we decide to start freestyling about food. So Im winding down losing shit to say and I say "I like soup and I liiiike (searching searching) BOOBS" and my friend goes oh what? And I go "I LIKE BOOBS"Chick immediately looks up like she's just been violated and tries her best to cover her tits. Too bad she wore a super low cut top that night so Im laughing not knowing whats going on and when I look up she's red trying to cover up. So Im like no no no i don't like boobs i was just rapping.. no wait I mean well I like boobs but not yours I mean no i mean yours are cool but i wasn't thinking about them when i was rapping I didn't even know you had boobs.

By now everyones looking because chick is starting to get up and leave. I try to apologize again and explain but I don't think it worked since I was stumbling with words during my explanation because I wound up looking at her boobs.

Tits and asses I don't even get touch are going to be the death of me.

Its been awhile since I've had something awkward happen. Which is pretty awkward in itself but I just broke the streak tonight in class.

Its studio study day in my drawing class and I wound up finishing early and so did my buddy. one of our other friends is getting some help with perspective from this one chick (with huge, nice juicy, jiggly, welcoming tits) we chill with during class from time to time.

So my friend and I are chillin and we decide to start freestyling about food. So Im winding down losing shit to say and I say "I like soup and I liiiike (searching searching) BOOBS" and my friend goes oh what? And I go "I LIKE BOOBS"Chick immediately looks up like she's just been violated and tries her best to cover her tits. Too bad she wore a super low cut top that night so Im laughing not knowing whats going on and when I look up she's red trying to cover up. So Im like no no no i don't like boobs i was just rapping.. no wait I mean well I like boobs but not yours I mean no i mean yours are cool but i wasn't thinking about them when i was rapping I didn't even know you had boobs.

By now everyones looking because chick is starting to get up and leave. I try to apologize again and explain but I don't think it worked since I was stumbling with words during my explanation because I wound up looking at her boobs.

Tits and asses I don't even get touch are going to be the death of me.

this needed to be quoted. even though i twas just posted. i needed a laugh.

Its been awhile since I've had something awkward happen. Which is pretty awkward in itself but I just broke the streak tonight in class. ...

wow. (can't rep, you must spread rep before giving it..)

Theres a female tech at my internship who I don't get too along with. We usually don't have much to say to each other, but l've been trying to communicate more with her so it's not so awkward when we're working together.

Really busy day, as I am leaving the female techs says, "Cya, thanks for all the help today."

I say, "Yeah, no problem MAN."

I look at her face after the realization of what just came out of my mouth, and she is making a face that just says, "You stupid awkward bastard."

As I'm exiting out the door, "haha...ok cya"

qsiyc.jpg

similar story.

i was on operator duty one day at work, and some fucking guy calls asking about financing for one of our products. the reception on his end was shitty so i couldn't understand him. i keep asking him to repeat cause i can't understand what he's saying so he finally asks to speak to a manager. so i'm like "i'm sorry dude, i just can't understand you let me just grab my ma..." stops me mid sentence and says "wait. DID YOU JUST CALL ME DUDE?" (for some reason reception magically gets better).

"uh yeah, sorry man. oh shit. whoops. hold on a sec."

"do you know how much money I spend every year with you guys, and you're gonna disrespect me by calling me dude? do you know who you're talking to?"

BOOM PUT THAT BITCH ON HOLD. grabbed my manager explained the situation. just got a small talk with the manager saying to be more professional on the phone. no big deal but fuck.

i felt bad for the rest of the week.:(

this happened a few months ago at the end of a day of bike riding.

so i stopped off at mcdonalds for their 1$ drink summer-deal and ran into my gay cousin. so we went out on the patio and were talking for a bit. they were closing up and the mcdonalds staff came outside to have a smoke and chat and shit after their shift was over.

1 of the employees there is blazingly homosexual. he has that really feminine tone in his voice when he talks, accented with all the flailing hand movements.

my cousin started to get annoyed by his very loud talking and suddenly blurts out to me, "he really needs to get a cock tonight." I didn't hear him clearly thought he said that HE needed to get a cock tonight. i was just like, what the fuck. did he really just say that to me?... what do i say in response to that?... so to end the awkward silence, i said, "so... i guess you're going out tonight or something afterwards?"

"no, I'm going home to relax, then sleep early. that fucking homo behind me needs to shut up already"

it was then that i realized he was talking about dude behind him and had a gigantic sigh of relief in my head.

i finished my drink, we said peace, and i went home.

re: Koala

you felt bad for a week because you called some dude, dude?

I opened an umbrella in front of a flock of seagulls (alright maybe they were pigeons) and they dispersed into a crowd of people. that didn't even make me feel bad.

however, I had a similar experience working at starbucks. black guy comes in (race becomes relevant eventually) and I say: "hey bud what can I get for you?"

dude: "did you just call me bud?"

me: "ummmm, yep? Is there a problem with me calling you bud?"

(I have an attitude as soon as people act cunty)

dude: "yeah actually there is, as an African American I find it extremely offensive"

me: puzzled ass look

me: "ummm I don't know what to say, sorry?"

dude: "maybe you should just watch how you address people"

me: "alright, have a nice day DUDE"

turns out - unless my manager was a lying twat - bud has some subjugating element to it along the lines of the (n) word that 'my generation' is unaware of. Needles to say I called most people bud making that situation superawkward.