Superawkward

scoki

Was at the bar last night. I was talking to this sexy leggy foreign girl for an hour or so. Hitting it off pretty well. Out of nowhere she asked, "Do you remember my name?" Im thinking to myself "Welp, I'm done" because I have no idea what her name is. I then look her in the eyes and do the Tom Haverford face. She then pushes the drink I bought her into my chest and says "have a goodnight" and walks away.

Intern from work randomly drunk texting me insults at 5AM this morning -- and I have to go on a shoot with him tomorrow.

I'll probably just pretend I didn't see it...

Awkward.

way more awkward for him tho. you should call him out on it, make him all nervous, and then just laugh and walk away.

way more awkward for him tho. you should call him out on it, make him all nervous, and then just laugh and walk away.

He's permanently hung over, so I don't know if he'll even remember it. But, he should. I should just say, I got your text. And smile. And wink. A lot.

Even though he's a jerk I don't think I can actually get him fired. He's just an old fashion workplace turkey.

Was at the bar last night. I was talking to this sexy leggy foreign girl for an hour or so. Hitting it off pretty well. Out of nowhere she asked, "Do you remember my name?" Im thinking to myself "Welp, I'm done" because I have no idea what her name is. I then look her in the eyes and do the Tom Haverford face. She then pushes the drink I bought her into my chest and says "have a goodnight" and walks away.

shoulda asked her if she knew yours

so i got a haircut today. as i was leaving everyone was saying bye and stuff and for some reason i replied with a loud grunt, rick ross style.....everyone just looked at me like wtf is wrong with this dude so i yelled out I'M A BOSS and leave.

nah jk i just hurried out without saying anything

Saw this guy i know on the street, told him i was going to get some beer then eat a BUNS burger. So his place is across from buns, and where i get the beer is like 4 doors down. I was biking so we said bye, my friend goes to buns and orders the burgers and i go get the beer, i walk in to the store, theres just him, the clerk and I, he looks at me and says AWKWARD, so i go get the beer and he waits for me to pay and stuff, then as we are walking out he like asks me if we would like to come drink and eat at his place. I say maybe and leave.

He lives with my old roomate who I don't like to see.

^^^ reminds me of the time when i saw a white chick finished giving head to an azn dude in a 5series and her opening the door to spit out the wad of cum. they drove off and i walked by to where to parked to confirm its jizz. best part is they both saw me when i walked by.

This one dude at university, who is a toal nerd and smartass. I mean, he's intelligent and pretty well-read, but he is so fucking awkward that I actually fucking avoid eye contact with ANYONE when he speaks up in class. Between lectures he doesn't talk to anyone, sitting alone. In class he usually sits far from other people too. He's pretty active, which I don't mind, allthough he has a super pompous manner of speaking, like some pretentious academic. And you know how sometimes professors tell random anecdotes or something? HE DOES THAT. He's a fucking student. He'll raise his hand in some classes where there aren't so many people and he knows the prof isn't a hardass and he'll say shit like "This reminds me..." and continue to tell everyone about some random-ass piece of trivia he found on the internet. Dude has no social skills whatsoever, yet he talks like in his head he's some erudite pussy magnet telling an anecdote about that time he went lion hunting with a pigmy prince to a bunch of his fascinated students. He's so fucking clueless, the awkwardness actually makes me cringe when he tells another joke or story. FUCK.

There are people who tell boring stories and make them enterntaining as fuck. Thsi guy will talk about super interesting shit and make it fucking unbearable to listen to. Or about actually boring shit, like his favourite scene from star trek. No hate to startrek, but who the fuck cares? Believe me, this dude is superawkwardness at its superawkwardest.

This one dude at university, who is a toal nerd and smartass. I mean, he's intelligent and pretty well-read, but he is so fucking awkward that I actually fucking avoid eye contact with ANYONE when he speaks up in class. Between lectures he doesn't talk to anyone, sitting alone. In class he usually sits far from other people too. He's pretty active, which I don't mind, allthough he has a super pompous manner of speaking, like some pretentious academic. And you know how sometimes professors tell random anecdotes or something? HE DOES THAT. He's a fucking student. He'll raise his hand in some classes where there aren't so many people and he knows the prof isn't a hardass and he'll say shit like "This reminds me..." and continue to tell everyone about some random-ass piece of trivia he found on the internet. Dude has no social skills whatsoever, yet he talks like in his head he's some erudite pussy magnet telling an anecdote about that time he went lion hunting with a pigmy prince to a bunch of his fascinated students. He's so fucking clueless, the awkwardness actually makes me cringe when he tells another joke or story. FUCK.

"this one dude at university"

uh huh

:cool: