Superawkward

scoki

working in the same hospital for the past 8 months has led me to find out the best places for taking dumps uninterrupted, one of which is the toilet in the operating theatre changing rooms. So the other day i went to drop a deuce. Im sitting there, enjoying my 10 minutes of me-time when I hear my old boss (old school surgeon, with a temper problem) burst in the changing room shouting down the other end of the phone. He tries to come into the cubicle im in which was of course locked. Swears and proceeds to get changed, all the while cussing down at some misfortunate idiot on the other end of the line. By this point, im shook to go out esp cos im the lowest in the pecking order and Im technically not supposed to be shitting there. So I stay and wait, hoping he'll leave the changing room. The longer I waited, the worse it would look on me if he saw me exiting. I ended up sitting on that toilet for 20 minutes until he left.

While studying in Sweden I would always hunt out good places to take poops in school. They don't have male/female bathrooms, they just have individual rooms with toilets. I was always sure they could hear the plunk of every log and I was super self conscious of it.

blah blah we all shit even girls blah blah.. I don't care, still weird to hear people shit...

Why is taking a shit so awkward in general?

I remember in highschool it was awkward to take long shits during class because everyone would notice how long you've been gone when you got back.

I remember in freshman year I took a 10 minute shit during English and my teacher made me stay 10 minutes after class because she thought I just went outside to fuck around. Teacher why can't you understand 10 minute shits concept?!

also, i was way drunk and a girl (who i really am not a fan up but she assumes all guys want her) called me up last night and i verbally lashed out at her cause i thought it'd be funny. turns out she just got out of the hospital and decided to call me. hrmm how am i going to work this out

also, i was way drunk and a girl (who i really am not a fan up but she assumes all guys want her) called me up last night and i verbally lashed out at her cause i thought it'd be funny. turns out she just got out of the hospital and decided to call me. hrmm how am i going to work this out
Its easy, you don't. :)

do anyone else's eyes water/ tear up sometimes when they're taking a shit? That's always awkward. Afterwards, people are like, "what's wrong? Are you crying?". I don't want to say that I'm sad (because I'm not), but I don't really want to go into detail about how I just squeezed out a big-ass crap. Usually I just say that I was yawning or something.

i am in barcelona and the beach is full of topless women. is it awkward that I can't help but stare. it just is not something that happens at canadian beaches so it is something new :(

i don't perve stare, just continually glance...

Just now, I had a little Facebook conversation from someone who likes my blog/hair.

I understand the gay following and I'm cool with it.

Got added to a... pretty much, a hair fetish Facebook page. Hey, why the hell not? Get more hits for my blog...

Anyways... Guy IM's me...

Start talking about how I have the nicest hair, blah blah blah. Then asks if I like his hair, I say it's cool. He asks to see my hair, I say I have no webcam (which I don't and wouldn't do a webcam chat with a stranger cuz that's fuckin weird.) Then he asks if he can shampoo my hair and style my hair, or if I would do his... I didn't feel uncomfortable, but man... I laughed out loud...

Long story short, dude has a fetish.

Now, I'm not homophobic, as I have gay friends and have been hit on quite a bit... But really? Who woulda thought that my blog would've opened up such a window into this strange gay world of hair fetishists? Not I.

I have screen shots, if anyone is interested.

i am in barcelona and the beach is full of topless women. is it awkward that I can't help but stare. it just is not something that happens at canadian beaches so it is something new :(

they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't like the attention

where the girls with hair fetishes like that at? that scalp massage that u get at a salon by them cute hs chix when they shampoo is heavenly.

Just now, I had a little Facebook conversation from someone who likes my blog/hair.

I understand the gay following and I'm cool with it.

Got added to a... pretty much, a hair fetish Facebook page. Hey, why the hell not? Get more hits for my blog...

Anyways... Guy IM's me...

Start talking about how I have the nicest hair, blah blah blah. Then asks if I like his hair, I say it's cool. He asks to see my hair, I say I have no webcam (which I don't and wouldn't do a webcam chat with a stranger cuz that's fuckin weird.) Then he asks if he can shampoo my hair and style my hair, or if I would do his... I didn't feel uncomfortable, but man... I laughed out loud...

Long story short, dude has a fetish.

Now, I'm not homophobic, as I have gay friends and have been hit on quite a bit... But really? Who woulda thought that my blog would've opened up such a window into this strange gay world of hair fetishists? Not I.

I have screen shots, if anyone is interested.

cliff notes?

where the girls with hair fetishes like that at? that scalp massage that u get at a salon by them cute hs chix when they shampoo is heavenly.
Back in my junior year of hs i had pretty long hair, and the girl behind me would always just randomly start caressing it and say, "Wow Lawrence, your hair is so soft!" throughout the year.

do anyone else's eyes water/ tear up sometimes when they're taking a shit? That's always awkward. Afterwards, people are like, "what's wrong? Are you crying?". I don't want to say that I'm sad (because I'm not), but I don't really want to go into detail about how I just squeezed out a big-ass crap. Usually I just say that I was yawning or something.

http://twitter.com/#!/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/statuses/58912579531186176

are you really 23??