Superawkward

scoki

rumbling stomach in class = excuse to get candy from random girls around you. or guys. candy is candy.

My stomach rumbles like crazy when im in my Womens studies class. Im not sure if its because I want food or its all the pussy around me that was making me hungry lol -___-

Just rented a laptop from the school library went on pandora to start a new station. I didnt realize that this was someone elses pandora. I hope Kimberly wont mind Los Straitjackets radio with koffin kats & wanda jackson variety to go along with her smooth jazz , 18th century ballroom, and wolf gang amadeus stations lol

was there eye contact?

nope.

you stretch with your palms dorsally?

yep.

you cupped a man-boob?

bieber haircute, assumed it was a woman but on second thought, i'm having dinner there tonight so let's see if it happens again.

So I have this habit of staring at people around campus without realizing it. Like right into their eyes, and as we're walking in opposite directions and cross each other. Occasionally, people say "hi" because, as a stranger, I am making eye contact with them for an extended period of time and maybe that makes them believe we've met before. It is also awkward for me when they say "hi", and then I'm like "wtf who are you?" and then I realize that I was staring at them.

I'm really sleepy right now so my writing is most likely a tad confusing.I am full of awkward :(

So I have this habit of staring at people around campus without realizing it. Like right into their eyes, and as we're walking in opposite directions and cross each other. Occasionally, people say "hi" because, as a stranger, I am making eye contact with them for an extended period of time and maybe that makes them believe we've met before. It is also awkward for me when they say "hi", and then I'm like "wtf who are you?" and then I realize that I was staring at them.

I'm really sleepy right now so my writing is most likely a tad confusing.I am full of awkward :(

hahaha this is crazy lol

So at the Uni I goto we have a communal darkroom. So im in there developing and using on of the the enlargers what not and theres this chick in there developing her stuff. I saw her there but I guess for the 40 minutes I was in there she had no idea I was there. I guess I was kinda ghosting. (Im a darker skinned gentleman who happened to be wearing a navy shirt and black everything else.) So im walking over to the sink and she finally sees me and lets out the loudest scream ive ever heard (one of those you guna get raped screams). Everybody runs in and is like "omg what happened?" "shes like omg I didn't see you im sorry I didn't mean to scream like that" they try to calm her down because shes shaking and the lab tech says its probably cause he just walked in how long have you been here? "And im like ive been here for the past 40 minutes and I have 3 pictures in the wash, and one in the fix" and she goes "ooooh wow I didnt even know you were here its cause youre...youre..well youre..you know im sorry I didnt see you"

I felt like this guy. But well...you know...Black.

patrck-1.jpg

My stomach rumbles like crazy when im in my Womens studies class. Im not sure if its because I want food or its all the pussy around me that was making me hungry lol -___-

you really need to start paying attention in this class.