Superawkward

scoki

awkward moment with my best buddy at the bar yesterday:

I was telling him about this girl i've been getting with lately and starting to like a lot. Before i get a chance to lay out the full situation he blurts out that his first impression of her was that she is really slutty. Couldn't exactly go on talking about this gf material after that, amirite?

About 4 years ago i was with my really good friend who is overprotective of his cousins. We went to his cousins apartment and we drink and party there with some other peeps. At the end of the night i end up on the patio and his cousin comes outside and starts talking to me. It felt kinda awkward cuz i know how protective my buddy is of her. And my buddy is inside watching T.V. So she starts making out with me on the bench on the patio and trying to have sex with my, i tell her hell fucking no, if my buddy comes out here he will literally kill me! So she talks me into a BJ then she gets on top of me and says lets just dry hump real quick and im like fine, real quick and im out, next thing i know im inside her & we end up having sex for a good hour on the balcony with neighbors across the street drinking beers on their patios looking at us while we doing it. Cars driving by and honking at us. When we get done we go inside and my friend is "passed out" on the couch,and it felt awkward to sneek past him to leave the apartment. Im sure he must have at least heard us, but still to this day i still dont know if he ever found out about it. And a few months after hooking up with his cousin i find out that my other friend was hitting it too and that she was getting married in a couple months to her high school sweetheart.

The entire night was awkward as hell. She ended up being a fuck buddy for a month or two. Her sister did catch us once and called her a slut as she walked to her bedroom. That was awkward as hell too, but we kept on going at it on the couch. Calling work to call in sick at 5AM with a girl bouncing ontop of me was also awkward. Shit the girl herself was awkward!

I was entering TGIF a couple weeks ago and was a little buzzed, when a couple girls walked out of TGIF and as they passed me they said the word "awkward" in a sentence referring to their friends they were sitting with. As they said it i asked the chick "Is that the new word you learned today in school?" they looked at me and i noticed they must have been high schoolers and they had a look on their face like "how did you know?" Yea it was awkward.

when your friend tells you to meet him at some guys house (who you dont really know) and you get there but your friend isn't there yet.

also talking to a friend-of-a-friend when your mutual friend isn't there.

awwwwkward.

when your friend tells you to meet him at some guys house (who you dont really know) and you get there but your friend isn't there yet.

also talking to a friend-of-a-friend when your mutual friend isn't there.

awwwwkward.

I snub all friend of friends excluding literally one dude who I know isn't gonna stop and chat me.

So in class today, the girl that was sitting in front of me had this small white paper in her hair. It really bugged me that it was there, and I wanted to remove it. I didn't do it though, cause I thought it would be weird (I usually do it for friends). My friend next to me then tells the person that they have something in their hair, and takes it out for them. I say, "Thank you! That thing was bothering me the whole time." "Why didn't you just tell her then?" replied my friend.

It just felt awkward.

I walked into a store the other day to say hi to my friend that works there. I realized that I walked in just as this dude was apparently awkwardly asking her out. I stopped but I couldn't leave because the floor was mad creaky and I couldn't interrupt so I just stood there and awkwardly leafed through some women's t-shirts.

Dude left, I went up to talk to my friend, she told me that this guy was a complete stranger that had just invited her to a swingers party.

Next level awkward.

ran into the guy who dated my ex's twin sister for 6 years today. i heard through the ex that they split up back in january, but didn't really know why. he's talking to me, catching up on random stuff, and then he just got quiet and told me how she dumped him on the night of their anniversary, as they were driving to the dinner reservation.

...i didn't really know what to say to that.

it got better afterwards, and i'll probably go grab a beer with him this week, but ouch.

So two weeks ago i was in a bar, walk in and this chick starts talking to me touching me and acting all horny out of nowhere. I'm like uhhh, ok this is kinda cool. I talk to her for a bit and i think i even took a picture with her. She asked if i had any coke and i said no i dont. She was there with her brother and her brother's friend. So i start talking to the brother and the friend and they were all pretty cool. She said she had a boyfriend, i didnt know if she was messing with me or being serious. Then she asks me for my number and says we should hook up sometime and that she is staying with her brother until she finds a place of her own so i give her my #. Then i find out her boyfriend is the dude sitting next to her the friend of her brother who saw all this going down but never said anything to me. That felt awkward but that is nothing compared to how awkward it felt a couple days ago when i leave my house for work look over at my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR and see that my fucking next door neighbors are the chicks brother and her fucking boyfriend. I just gave a head nod "whats up" got in my car and drove to work.

If the chick calls im going to just say i don't remember her or that night and hang up. I'm sure she wont though, thank god.