Superawkward

scoki

there was some tall real cute girl I had in an afternoon class, talked to her once, had a bf so i fell back....blahblahblah..... anyway broad sits next to me today and 20 mins into class she is like tapping/rubbing my leg with her foot. after 5 mins I move my leg closer to me and her foot suddenly stops moving, neither of us acknowledged anything. we both sit in the very front row....so i'm sure a bunch of people saw.

ayoo dis is wut shuda happan

GpvI18iKRek

I just switched rooms from my old room (if anyone saw my super roommate thread) and I have a new roommate and suitemates.

Anyway my suitemate is this cool boxer dude. Really chill dude.

His new "g/f" (he says shes just a fuck buddy) is really cute.

They were having sex and stuff, and I could hear everything. That was kind of awkward, because I haven't had sex in months and it made me have the sudden urge to fuck someone.

Well, right before they finished I went into the bathroom to take a dump. While I'm taking a dump they come in laughing.

She says "Ew what is that? It smells like shit!"

He says "Haha I think someones taking a crap."

She goes "Ugh this is disgusting."

They put the shower on and before she hops in she says "Ooo I have to go to the bathroom."

So she goes in the stall next to mine (Yes there are only two) and she just keeps making uncomfortable moans and groans about how its disgusting etc.

Then she proceeds to piss, queef and fart. I tried so hard to conceal my laughter....but once she finished I blurted out some "haha's" and she didn't sound too happy.

Ah....yet another funny story to think back on....

Then she proceeds to piss, queef and fart. I tried so hard to conceal my laughter....but once she finished I blurted out some "haha's" and she didn't sound too happy.

Ah....yet another funny story to think back on....

I was kind of expecting you to say that she proceeded to take a shit while complaining about how smelly your shit is.

At Fry's bathroom:

I walk in, get in stall, as I begin to piss dude next to me asks: "so what's up tonight?", :confused: I said quietly "uh not much, looking for a laptop case..." he then says very quietly "let me call you back". O_O In 3 seconds I weighed my options and their consequences. I proceeded to flush and bolted with the quickness.

Awkward.

Seeing an acquaintance around campus, and either having to pretend to not see them and thus avoid an awkward conversation about nothing ... or accidentally catching their eye at a long distance then having to pretend you didn't see them until you get close enough to talk, at which point you mix up the words "what's up" and "hey" and say: "weh".

Seeing an acquaintance around campus, and either having to pretend to not see them and thus avoid an awkward conversation about nothing ... or accidentally catching their eye at a long distance then having to pretend you didn't see them until you get close enough to talk, at which point you mix up the words "what's up" and "hey" and say: "weh".

Happens to me so many times it's borderline routine. Depending on the person, I hella stare at them, or I pretend to see just pass them and pretend to not recognize them. Oh, hey...

there was some tall real cute girl I had in an afternoon class, talked to her once, had a bf so i fell back....blahblahblah..... anyway broad sits next to me today and 20 mins into class she is like tapping/rubbing my leg with her foot. after 5 mins I move my leg closer to me and her foot suddenly stops moving, neither of us acknowledged anything. we both sit in the very front row....so i'm sure a bunch of people saw.

you ain't gay right? did you hit afterwards? best case scenario you fuck her on the spot. then it's awkward for everyone else

TABLES BEEN TURNED

the other day there was this old lady and her granddaughter that came into the chocoshop and they wanted to get chocolates. i let them eat one before paying because there's no one there and i'm not bothered by it, then they order five more pieces. when she goes to pay she doesn't have her wallet in her purse so she has to wait for her husband and daughter to come back from the restaurant to pay. she's standing by the door waiting for them and she's really nervous like she thinks that i think she's a thief or something. it was just really awkward because she was so embarrassed but i didn't even mind. i offered them more samples too hoping it would calm her down lol

Shit on her chest

this really sucks. old story but at work one day a fine bitch that works there walked into the one-room bathroom I was taking a shit in and got a full glimpse of me squeezing one out. embarrassing as fuck. how do you lay the mack down after that???

Then she looked up and caught me and I snapped out of it and immediately looked away and started typing violently on my laptop to make it look like I was doing WERKKK.. but I had the biggest, doofiest grin on my face like "oshi i just got caught".

Today I was in the same study room. She walks in and sits at a table across from me, her back facing me, with a group of her friends. I'm in the far back corner of the room, and I dig around through my backpack and when I look up she's turned all the way around looking at me. (IIRC her friends are looking too.) I look back at them then they look away/around. Embarrassed and confused, I continue to dig through my bag, and when I look up, they're doing it again.. So I'm thinking, there's no way this girl is looking at me, so I look at the corner behind me -- nothing.

Was the creeper creeped on? So weird...

^ I don't know anyone with a long enough hard on to be able to hug someone with it.

Referring to my previous ordeal:

"Hey baby

Am I crazy?

or was you giving me the eye?

You said, "Maybe,"

Well you crazy.

Because I know I’m too fly."

and I dig around through my backpack.

snitched.

branespload, next time you catch her alone, just go up to her and say you've seen her around and wanted to introduce yourself.

tell her you thought you could read some dr. seuss together sometime or something,

get off your ass man.

"too wet to go out,

to cold to play ball.

so we sat in the house,

we did nothing at all"

????????

i dont remember seeing this thread before or this would have been posted weeks ago.

well a couple of weeks ago i get off of work and 2 other teacher say lets go get some dinner. so we start walking for a while cause none of us can agree on anything. then one guy looks at a picture and says 'look at that picture its barbecue duck lets eat there' and since he moans and pouts if he doesnt get his way we agree. so the 3 of us go in and its really korean in there, like no english anywhere and the waitress doesnt speak english either.

we call over the waitress to try to order, and the dude looks at her and says 'do you have duck?' and before she gets a chance to answer he proceeds to make an ass of himself. 'you know duck? quack, quack, fly, fly, swim, swim' saying this while flapping his arms and making a duck bill on his face with his hands. during this time im in disbelief i turn to the other teacher and give her teh WTF look. it felt like this whole fiasco was in slow motion and that all eyes were on us.

after what felt like hours of these gestures i turn to him and say 'dude shut the fuck up, youre embarrassing me.' then i turn my head and see a guy laughing at us and realize he understood everything and i ask 'do you speak english' which he does and he proceeds to help us order properly, well kind of we ordered pork cause they didnt have duck on the menu.

i dont really get how people can be that ignorant and act without thinking, but its ok cause i have yet to let him live that down.

BONUS BEATS

i had to watch a disgusting sexually explicit video for work yesterday

then i had to go take it to get it copies made

so i'm in the elevator with the video in an envelope

and in walks this girl from a few floors below that i'm kind of vibing

i give her the smirk like if you only knew...

i forgot the PIN code for my internet banking which i hadn't needed in half a year. so i went to the bank and asked if they could reset it for me. 2 minutes later a guy hands me a printout with the new info. turns out my sign up name was an old internet username i had till some 2 years ago... fucking awkward... he smiles and wishes me a nice day, i just turn around and gtfo