Superawkward

scoki

Yeah girls never start conversations with men they're interested in, they just gawk and tell all their girlfriends how 'hot' he is.

Also why would you be creeped out by someone talking to you on the tram? Not a fan of small talk? I can understand if they're annoying, sexual, rude, abusive, anything bad, but you shouldn't be creeped out by someone being friendly. I suppose not everyone likes to talk to people they don't know, the way I see it is, thats how everyone gets to know eachother, we weren't born friends.

I 'talked' to a girl on the tram today, I said two things and she didn't reply after the second, I knew, clearly, that she wasn't interested. So what do I do? I buy my tram ticket because it just ticked over 3:00pm and a 2 hour ticket will now go till 6:00pm instead of 5:00pm (I'm cheap like that) and I tell her exactly what I just did, thinking I can't possibly make things worse and maybe she's got a soft spot for men with efficient public transport ticket purchasing skills.

She walks to the door, stands there, and gets off after three stops.

Thanks for teaching all the boys here how maintain abstinence.

Also why would you be creeped out by someone talking to you on the tram? Not a fan of small talk? I can understand if they're annoying, sexual, rude, abusive, anything bad, but you shouldn't be creeped out by someone being friendly. I suppose not everyone likes to talk to people they don't know, the way I see it is, thats how everyone gets to know eachother, we weren't born friends.

but do you understand that you were being annoying to her? you didnt even think about that, did you? you thoughtless creep

6th grade in littleton, colorado.

day after the columbine massacre, maybe 3-4 miles away from my school.

walked in and teachers assistant was wearing a blue ribbon.

without thinking i turned and asked her if she'd won the pillsbury bake-off.

did. not. go. over. well.

I get compliments at the gym a lot

and 99% of the time it's from a guy because I go to a total meathead's gym

anyway, I was doing shrugs on a pull up bar (grab bar, lift body vertically upside down and shrug) and was about to walk out when a person, that I knew was a lady but kind of looked like a dude because she had short hair, stopped me and told me it was impressive. and my usual robotic response to a compliment at the gym is "haha thanks man." and that's exactly what came out. and instantly I realized what I said to this guyish looking lady and I said "ma'am.. I said ma'am." stared at each other for 5 of the most awkward seconds of my life. and I just walked away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sometimes I go, "no work or school today?" as a way to make small conversation when people walk into the store on weekday mornings/early afternoon.

usually I get no, I'm on vacation or it's my day off.

now I get, "no i'm unemployed" or "I lost my job"

>.<

pff. there was a girl that worked in the office of the chocofactory who was playing hooky on a tuesday and her last day of work was on friday. she came in to the shop (45 minutes away) and was chillin out like, "guuuuurl i look tore up i'm not even tryin to go to work today"

it's awkward when men still hit on you after they've asked for your number and you've told them that you have a boyfriend. if I tell you I have a boyfriend-it shows a. I'm faithful and/or b. I'M NOT FUCKING INTERESTED. just go away.

AllWomen.jpg

when you show a friend a video you thought was fucking hilarious and they don't laugh at all, and you sort of sit there in silence while it plays in the hopes that maybe he'll laugh once, and he doesn't, and it ends and you feel like you have to sort of explain why you thought it was funny. weird.

when you show a friend a video you thought was fucking hilarious and they don't laugh at all, and you sort of sit there in silence while it plays in the hopes that maybe he'll laugh once, and he doesn't, and it ends and you feel like you have to sort of explain why you thought it was funny. weird.

this

I forgot that sufu had a thread like this. Anywho a friend said he had a dream about me. He had a dream that i was a super hott jap chick with huge boobs now after he said that i didn't ask for details i just stared awkwardly at him for a bit i guess he felt awkward to, im guessing it was suppose to be funny of some sort i wasnt super serious about or anything it just felt really weird knowing that. Godamn i haven't talked to him since then. I'll just pretend like it never happend.

Guest hahahoho

when people ask do u know this band

and i say yeah of course cause i wanna be cool

and he asks fuck did u listen to that album fuck so good

i say yeah fuck that's amazing but i don't really know

and my face gets red cause i am lying and my mouth dries

I am at work and this woman comes in sorta stumbling around with her husband. Seemed drunk off her ass she couldn't even focus her eyes on the board or anything. I had to tell her what everything was and god she seemed a mess. Then she leaves and I go "what the fuck is her deal shes like that every time she comes in"

Turns out shes blind. Yup.

Today I was studying in the new study center and this average Korean girl with a nice body (wearing uggs and sweats gj!) sat at the table across from me. I was so excited to see a mediocre korean girl actually STUDYING (you don't see that very often around where I used to study I guess) so I was absent-mindedly gazing/admiring/staring/stalking/creeping in her general direction.. Then she looked up and caught me and I snapped out of it and immediately looked away and started typing violently on my laptop to make it look like I was doing WERKKK.. but I had the biggest, doofiest grin on my face like "oshi i just got caught".

The other day I was walking through the park and this other mediocre Korean girl and I made eye contact, she smiled briefly, and I tried to smile back, but instead I coughed and scowled for some reason.. fail #2

i'm getting better though.

there was some tall real cute girl I had in an afternoon class, talked to her once, had a bf so i fell back....blahblahblah..... anyway broad sits next to me today and 20 mins into class she is like tapping/rubbing my leg with her foot. after 5 mins I move my leg closer to me and her foot suddenly stops moving, neither of us acknowledged anything. we both sit in the very front row....so i'm sure a bunch of people saw.

Cold blooded.

The other day I was walking through the park and this other mediocre Korean girl and I made eye contact, she smiled briefly, and I tried to smile back, but instead I coughed and scowled for some reason.. fail #2

Today I was walking downtown out of a carpark and this homeless du says something to me and smiles. I didn't know what the fuck he said but I smiled back - just to be nice. Then afterward I felt like an idiot for smiling at a homeless dude but not giving him any change.

Also it is awkward for me to have someone know I just took a shit in a public bathroom, cuz I'd walk out of the stall and there'd be some dude washing his hands and he'd see me in the mirror and know exactly what kind of dirty shit I just finished doing and it's fucking awkward so I just try to wait until everyone leaves before coming out.