IF I WEAR NIKES, DOES THAT MAKE ME A DUNK CHAIN?

Guest supernoob

Quote:

Jesus, superfuture used to be good and now it's full of people giving each other shit from the safety of their computers

so lame

when are these boards going to be used to discuss something useful? what happened to pointing people towards new shit that's coming up ...

the average age of people on here seems to drop by the week.

rant over.

--- Original message by Cue on Oct 24, 2005 08:30 AM

honestly.

.......and THEN i pulled out.

• 11 months later...

Gold, in the Southeast (civilized part) of England is strayed well away from on account of the fact that it's almost exclusively worn by horrible riffraff chavs. A Dunk chain would certainly be a grand middle class faux pas.

Not to mention it'd screw up my colour coordination. Silver, white gold, platinum, bronze, whatever, it's all good. Just not that horrible spangly yellow stuff that Sacha Baron Cohen made a national mockery of a good 6 or 7 years ago.

Gold, in the Southeast (civilized part) of England is strayed well away from on account of the fact that it's almost exclusively worn by horrible riffraff chavs. A Dunk chain would certainly be a grand middle class faux pas.

Not to mention it'd screw up my colour coordination. Silver, white gold, platinum, bronze, whatever, it's all good. Just not that horrible spangly yellow stuff that Sacha Baron Cohen made a national mockery of a good 6 or 7 years ago.

Southeast part of England? Shit the ENTIRE UK and Ireland......chavs/scangers of the world unite!

432vtxu.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest supernoob
so what's the answer?

am i a dunk chain for wearing nikes?!!!

[popking, you must have the largest image archive of chavs in the western hemisphere]

DUNK...CHAIN???

SHEMAGIN