IF I WEAR NIKES, DOES THAT MAKE ME A DUNK CHAIN?

Guest supernoob

and im asking ... what is wrong with wearing a gold chain.... u dont even have an answer ..... i like dunks ... so why not have a dunk chain ... most people seem to think its pretty cool and different ... apart from u fucking losers hating.

each to their own taste. btw what kicks do u wear then??

I dunno man you guys seem to like jeans alot , so y not have a chain with a pair of golden jeans..... Yah that does sound really lame right>? So now maybe youll see why a dunk chain is EXTREMELY lame. oooo I kno i can make the chain with that fake gold so it can wear away and turn green like the jeans some of you guys are wearing. Whoah breaking in gold now there is an idea.

I dont get you guys, Why am I not aloud to hate and express my opinions? Does it hurt your feelings that bad? I mean really if you cant accept how other people feel about things then y even ask the question or put yourself out there in the first place, I dunno that seems a bit immature to me, but ok since its like that..... I think the dunk chain is super sweet dog and lemme know if you wanna be put down for my patented gold jeans chain , a supertalk exclusive.

Jesus, superfuture used to be good and now it's full of people giving each other shit from the safety of their computers

so lame

when are these boards going to be used to discuss something useful? what happened to pointing people towards new shit that's coming up ...

the average age of people on here seems to drop by the week.

rant over.

just wondering... if dunks werent so hyped, who would wear them?

probably the same people who bust a nut when they see selvege on thier friends pant legs

and those same people will hate on dry selvege as a trend and "HYPE" as soon as too many others find out about it

get over it kiddos

as far as good, basic sneakers go dunks are pretty nice. i love my black and grey pair i got at the nike outlet for 40$... but the whole shit about paying 1000 for some fucking skate shoes is stupid.

but i digress... wear what you like, and if you cant stand the haters you need to go somewhere else. haters are anywhere you find insecurity, and a fashon board has to have alot of that