Houston Meet Up

lawless

i was just throwing that idea out there because no one else named a date.

if anyone has a better idea of a good date just shout dat shit out.

or all houstonians could just give up and accept that there is more fun to be had in austin and make the road trip.

This Saturday August 16th lets meet for lunch at Seoul Gardens.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk the percentage of houston area sufu potheads. but the last concert cafe has potroast wednesdays thats like gratefuldead coverband + drum circle + copious amounts of marijuana + no fear of police cause its pretty legit

cannot make saturday the 16th im going down to galveston to visit the brother for his birthday.

idk the percentage of houston area sufu potheads. but the last concert cafe has potroast wednesdays thats like gratefuldead coverband + drum circle + copious amounts of marijuana + no fear of police cause its pretty legit

cannot make saturday the 16th im going down to galveston to visit the brother for his birthday.

10/4 chief

alright we have a pretty good idea of how many people are going to be involved and a general area of where it will be by now so lets get some dates and places written in stone.

Questions to be answered if attending:

1) Which is preferred: weekend or weekday? If so what times are you available?

2) Are we comfortable with staying in the Montrose/Galleria area?

3) What do we want to do in the Montrose/Galleria area?

4) What and where do you want to eat in the Montrose/Galleria area? (Asian, Italian, Spanish, Greek, American, seafood)

5) Will there be alcohol and weed?

my answers:

1) either is fine with me, if weekday then sometime after 5 pm (work)

2) location area wise is fine by me

3) eat, thrift store shopping, that art book store that someone mentioned (never been there)

4) anything is fine by me

5) i hope so

if attending please answer these questions.

some music for you to bump to

Fb5U9KEt5Z8

1. weekday if this current week, weekend if any other see no. 5

2. yes

3. hit up that strip of thrift stores, condescend american apparel shoppers or galleria?

4. Brazil? good sandwiches chill as fuck place right across from agora.

5. see no. 1, weed only if within this current week, afterwhich i must quit. so if after the current week, alcohol is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oh hell yeah, ill be 18 then so the getting of throwd will be made much easier.

You'll be able to run in and get dirty magazines and lottery tickets for us then.

Will keep you guys posted. Plan on going to Houston that weekend to see Ashes of Time Redux at the Angelika sometime that weekend. Also to see my family. But would like to wreak some havoc with SuFu Houston while I'm there.

• 3 weeks later...

your coming down this Saturday? Man, I lost track of the dates :o

As far as I know I will be at the Renaissance Festival Saturday morning and afternoon for lunch and the rest of my day should be free. Since it's only me and Corbin that's usually down for a meet up and we're both underage it might be difficult for us to get into bars I suppose. Unless Corbin knows any places that don't card.

If all else fails then I have a plan B set up.

pm me your number. and I'll see if Corbin is free this weekend.

your coming down this Saturday? Man, I lost track of the dates :o

As far as I know I will be at the Renaissance Festival Saturday morning and afternoon for lunch and the rest of my day should be free. Since it's only me and Corbin that's usually down for a meet up and we're both underage it might be difficult for us to get into bars I suppose. Unless Corbin knows any places that don't card.

If all else fails then I have a plan B set up.

pm me your number. and I'll see if Corbin is free this weekend.

God, I love the Renaissance Festival. Maybe sometime in November we should do a SuFu Renaissance Festival field trip. No jokes. Would be a good opportunity to behave ridiculously and also to engage in feats of strength.

I'm coming in late Friday night but will be seeing Ashes of Time Redux with some friends early Saturday afternoon. This should coincide with your schedule.

I don't really drink anyway, so not going to a bar is actually better as far as I'm concerned. We can meet up for food and non-alcoholic drinks at Mi Luna (a tapas bar in the Village, but I am open to other suggestions).

Will keep you cats posted.