Houston Meet Up

lawless

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am only 17 at the current moment.

but theres still some places that dont give a shit about age as long as you have some facial hair.

theres that one place, dirt or something like that, that ive heard good things about and they dont card, i plan on going down theres tuesday to check it out.

and nutsuoh is always good if you want just like good music and a brew.

if anyone is around 1960 and jones area, there is the boat. its a madhouse of mexican beer, oysters, and asians.

When is this going down? I love Mi Luna, and I usually stop by the Half Price Books when I'm in the Village to scrounge around for good deals. (There are also some anime and specialty stores around the Village, but I'm not too familiar with the shopping there, save to say that there is some.)

I live in Austin, but may be willing to visit the family one weekend in Pasadena if something tight goes down.

Captain Tom's Boat is THE SHIT

For the sake of inclusiveness, we should meet at a restaurant since there are so many under-21 folks here. If we survive Edouard, that is

Yo brew lets meet in K-town at Seoul Garden for some Korean BBQ.

http://www.b4-u-eat.com/houston/restaurants/reviews/rsv0976.asp

Since you mentioned restaurant and I'm hungry ATM.

PS

I'm not azn. ^_^

yea i just got back into town on tuesday. next wednesday (the 20th?) would be fine with me as far as i know.

personally the galleria hardly ever has anything worth wild and especially after tax free weekend coming up most of the stores inventory would be gone. but i'm down for whatever.

has anyone gotten a hold of -un? i know he still post and i thought he'd be down for a houston meet up.

edit: fuck, i thought you lived in houston landho!

maybe after this meetup we'll arrange a weekend meetup if things go well.

so who is accually down for this? so i can edit my origional post.

Count me in as long as we meet up for Korean BBQ son.

Will let you guys know next time I'm in town. Maybe we can do something then.

Take pics of all the mischief you get caught up in so I know that this happened.

I don't know how much mischief one can get into on a Wednesday night.