overnight/duffle bag

kbi

I am looking for a good quality overnight / duffle bag.I need a bag that is bigger than normal sized weekenders etc. because I want to use one bag for my school material and sports clothing instead of having to carry two bags at once.

I really dig the moore and giles overnight bags. Anyone from the US who could be my proxy or have you got any other Ideas? Do you use duffle bags or what do you use for storage purposes? Backpack, weekender etc..

• 3 weeks later...
that one's dope. is that julius or what?

some more...

barbour $260

billykirk $320

The Barbour waxed cotton bag is solid and I have it as well as another one in leather. The Billy Kirk bag is garbage though, as a warning - the metal frame for the opening is really of poor construction and the leather straps are a pain to deal with. Tyro's picture was of a Julius bag, already sold out at Blackbird I think.

This particular Filson is often overlooked because it is not in the bags/luggage section, but for weekend/school crap, it fits the bill minus any bells and whistles. One main inner compartment, one small outer compartment, and that's it.

http://www.filson.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2801885&cp=2065674.2065689.2808456&parentPage=family

It's tin cloth though, so it looks dope and is relatively waterproof. Plus with Filson, you get what you pay for, and don't pay an arm and a leg for it.

I get alot of compliments on this from the bricks to the sticks.

I like this bag, but it's a little big for my needs. I'm looking for something that's just big enough to carry a pair of shoes.

Anything that looks like that Filson bag that might fit the bill?

This particular Filson is often overlooked because it is not in the bags/luggage section, but for weekend/school crap, it fits the bill minus any bells and whistles. One main inner compartment, one small outer compartment, and that's it.

http://www.filson.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2801885&cp=2065674.2065689.2808456&parentPage=family

It's tin cloth though, so it looks dope and is relatively waterproof. Plus with Filson, you get what you pay for, and don't pay an arm and a leg for it.

I get alot of compliments on this from the bricks to the sticks.