online shop links needed

skcorpio

hey guys...

i have checked out a lot of old posts and got some online shops in mind already

i am still looking for shops that sells supreme, headporter, Bape, Mararishi and dunk sbs

i have looked around the links of online shops in RTHQ, but they are mostly in UK

will they ship to US and charge me in USD?

i got a paypal account but does that mean i can change USD to pound by that?

please help me out.....

thanks

many uk stores will ship to the us.

and if your using a credit card/pay pal to pay, the currency is not issue.

i believe it is just a 3% charge or something.

www.zembia.com has a lot of bape, supreme, and some hp, but you will really not find really recent head porter stuff except on japanese sites.

also try www.conceptshop.com.hk

www.dpmhi.com is the official site for maha.. as you probably know..

www.hanon-shop.com has some, as well as www.wellgosh.com

dunk sbs are everywhere man.

any site you order from overseas will automatically convert their prices into USD, but it's best to check a currency converter first so you know exactly what you're spending. for example, hanon-shop charges quite a bit for their product + postage (duties paid) and it adds up. but if you're aware of their ongoing sales you can get stuff for a halfway decent price. I ordered an Alife tee from them and it cost me about $30+ with shipping. go figure, I had to order a US made t-shirt from Scotland....so it traversed the Atlantic twice to reach my ass.

if they move, kill 'em.

actually, any purchase done with credit card or paypal will be converted by your credit card company based upon the exchange rate for the day. The daily exchange rate is available all over the internet, so google it if you care to know. It's the same as traveling to another country and making a cc purchase.