Your ideal body type (for yourself)

Koopsta

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 6' tall and 145

i'd like to burn off the fat i have accumulated over the summer. i got a lil bit of muscles so i could look defined, but i don't do no cardio

lucky for you, cardio isn't very important in fat loss. heck, I don't do a drop of it

scars are awesome!! leave it alone, you'll miss it, and ppl will think you're badass.

I have a 7 inch scar on my ribcage that is slowwwwly fading/shrinking with age and I secretly love it

well I mean, I just got it and it's a really uneven shape cause the bottom got all infected and puss infected and I have to have the same surgery on the other knee. I'm gonna wait until after the next knee's done and then make a final decision

Guest frankieplus

i am 5'10 and 165lbs...and around 6-8%

i am mostly happy with how i look now,but not when it comes to fashion...

my shoulder/waist ratio is a bit extreme due to genetics and weight training,causing tees/shirts to drape awkwardly...and the size of my arms makes finding tees that fit well quite impossible to find...my waist/hip/thigh ratio is not ideal either.As jeans that fit around the thighs are too big around the waist

If you look at male models,they are lean and have long limbs,but they are toned...arms and back are not over developed...and their pecs are not to thick either...they tend not to have a prominent v shape

I've been gaining some weight recently over the summer due to lack of exercise and just being lazy. I'm 5'11"-6' and 155-160 pounds; I'm flabby which I hate. I got a large chest and I'd like to tone that down a bit. Plus, I really want the subtle v-shaped back, 2 more inches in the arms, the moneymakers/abs that you see in male models. I want to get down to 145-150 pounds and have 8-10% body fat instead of my current 16%.

Guest jeffvyain

I want pectoral muscles without working for them.... never gonna happen.

Kunk, please be the incredible Hulk (probably for the 11th time) for halloween. And then post pics.

Guest frankieplus
i would like to gain another 59lbs of solid muscle putting me at even 300. that is next level.

imo i think you would look a lot better if you lean out to around 200lbs