what song is currently stuck in your head? (youtube friendly)

cyberPUNK

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfRhBKYcHgY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfRhBKYcHgY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

season 3 needs to hurry the fuck up

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK3O_qZVqXk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK3O_qZVqXk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

you so punk jeepseter, marry me <3 hihihi

dude it's been so long since I listened to anti-flag, maybe like 6 years hahaha

awww

lets run away

to

regina

and get married

thats were all the punx go. (up the punx and whatnot)

yeah its been like... about the same amount of time for me. Maybe the last time I listened to them was 8th grade?????! there is a fake hxc kid on my floor though that blasts all that sorta grade-school stuff and I think its subliminally regressing my listening tastes. I even put on a Bane record the other day. I haven't done that since at least my sophomore year of high school.

I still spin this record about twice a week:

QiH9jWnlwvY

I'm gonna go to Regina, only if you give me at least 4 beautiful children.

I'll make bacon and eggs on the sunday morning and we'll go for a drive, in our old car in the afternoon.

i know what you're talking about, the fake kids. They see your look, and they want to impress you, show you how tough they are. Maybe he doesn't know Bane.

He's gonna tell you he doesn't listen to emo

I'm gonna go to Regina, only if you give me at least 4 beautiful children.

I'll make bacon and eggs on the sunday morning and we'll go for a drive, in our old car in the afternoon.

i know what you're talking about, the fake kids. They see your look, and they want to impress you, show you how tough they are. Maybe he doesn't know Bane.

He's gonna tell you he doesn't listen to emo

as far as I know, Anti-Flag went politico-emo a year or two ago. Like "Woah-oh" choruses and all. Shit, what happened, how'd they get so lame. Street punx die easy these days I guess.

We will also make homemade syrup and watch the CBC together till the wee hours of the morning, then get up and repeat.

can we watch Discovery? You know I like when they talk about animals. And we're gonna watch those documentaries about secret paradises of the planet, that we'll dream to go to, but will never be able to afford. but it will be in our heart, right?

(I actually really love watching documentaries)

Well street punk these days... These days kids want something trendy. They want to bring punk to MTV. And that's the wrong way to think. What's killing underground music? I mean, punk isn't supposed to be accessible for all, its purpose is to disturb people, show that you don't agree, manifest in some kind of way, against politics, society. You're against most of the society, you don't even feel part of it. You don't want to please to a lot of people. And if that's what you want, if you want to be a rockstar playing your punk, well, you just fucking killed it.

can we watch Discovery? You know I like when they talk about animals. And we're gonna watch those documentaries about secret paradises of the planet, that we'll dream to go to, but will never be able to afford. but it will be in our heart, right?

(I actually really love watching documentaries)

Well street punk these days... These days kids want something trendy. They want to bring punk to MTV. And that's the wrong way to think. What's killing underground music? I mean, punk isn't supposed to be accessible for all, its purpose is to disturb people, show that you don't agree, manifest in some kind of way, against politics, society. You're against most of the society, you don't even feel part of it. You don't want to please to a lot of people. And if that's what you want, if you want to be a rockstar playing your punk, well, you just fucking killed it.

Discovery is great, but I gotta get my A&E/History channel time in as well. Can't mess with those. We can discuss times passed that we never were there for and reminisce as if we were, and plan to backpack across Europe, but instead go hiking in the local nature preserve. It will be beautiful.

Gotta raise the kids Jewish though.

I don't blame MTV as much as I blame Hot Topic and Myspace. Kids these days are overstimulated and made to feel as if they can be rockstars, not that they have to earn it. I feel like thats the difference with kids who are growing up now, they get everything on a plate for them. Napster was already dead by the time we were downloading, so we still had to go out and get CD's and tapes from the local venues of the band we saw the night before. I remember getting a Bouncing Souls/Left Over Crack live split RCA tape and playing it till the machine ate it. That was how it originally was. Now kids have their iPod's and their goddamn torrents and we can't keep up. Anti-Flag is Rancid for today's 6-8th graders. There is no street punk anymore, its just glossy afterglow of what was a legitimate yearning (to be a real street rat punk mofo) back in the day, Unity spikes and all. It's a shame what's happened.