Are True Religions nice?!

makoxboi

Yeah I completly second that...True Religion= True Tryhard

I had a buddy who wanted a pair and then I laughed at him until he cried.

I completly agree with wearing what you like and what fits your style but I honestly dont think anyone will admit to their style being "Trend Hopping Douchebag"

Quote: Jeez. Face it, if you're even looking at this site you're gayer than the average guy. Admit it & learn to love it.

HAHA its so true HAHA.

Although i have to agree with almost every1 else that TR are ugly..... but i mean..if u like em......wear em...dont let other peoples opinions dictate what you should or shouldnt wear.

But then again, dont get em if ur gonna be all self conscious about looking like a fag. You'll only regret dropping all the cash on em later.

Quote:

The problem with true religion is that most guys wearing them are

1) Eurotrash

2) Homosexuals

3) Wannabe posers trying to appear hip

Supertalk really needs a orientation program where new users are encourage to read around to get a feel of different brands and designs before making any silly e.g "Are these nice and where can i get them yada yada" type posts

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Oct 20, 2005 09:05 AM

thats harsh

i have a TR story

i was hanging out at the movies con some amigos and i see this like 45 year old lady walk by. shes all caked up in makeup and is wearing like 30 inch heels and these ugly ass true religions witha ll these lame ass patches.nd then her like 25 year old boy friend walks up and they start cuddling, and then the ladys son walks in and is like wtf. i guess you had to be there

chwa?

Quote:
Quote:

the funny things is that i use to like TR then i got tired of it, and now u guys start hating on it, i think i start to like it again.....

--- Original message by 6MT on Oct 22, 2005 12:09 AM

Best post in this thread so far!

--- Original message by tangerine on Oct 22, 2005 12:12 AM

thanks.....

Quote:

umm everyone knows ONLY kids on this forum wear nudie and apc cuz theyre secret brands only for people in the know. besides when a meer mortal tries on a pair of apc's they dont even fit them...now thats some real shrink to fit right there

--- Original message by Zee on Oct 20, 2005 12:16 AM

I've been in this thread for a long time and I don't own any of the two.

-don't hate, appreciate-

huh?....nah, bought them cause i liked the back pockets since they were different but i got rid of them cuase i didnt like how the fit was plus later on i realized they were more of a womens jean.

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif