Describe your style

Fuuma

I have that Doug Funny style closet going on. Three pairs of the same shoes, three pairs of the same pants, three different sets of near identical dress shirts/ turtle necks, and four different jackets. I live in about 3 different uniforms when it's cold.

Hustletown Latin lothario falls into a classic Brooks Brothers catalog and emerges with a taste for the finer things, yet can't escape his lifestyle choices and has to balance the steez with the sleaze; does so effortlessly and with an aplomb heretofor never understood.

so I'd like to be

Adebisi (before he changes hats) gets paroled for whatever the fuck reason and joins the army of a new country governed and outfitted by Raf Simons. He's currently on leave but sometimes stills rocks his GI shit.

yo poof, eversince i saw that vid some time ago, i've never stopped swearing and cursing her. what a fucking big embarrassment to the country. worst still, she represented for miss universe. if i see her outside, i'm going to shame her.