Describe your style

Fuuma

guess I would describe myself as open-minded and welcoming, since some of my fits fall into different categories

I'm in the same camp. I like to have a fluid style, and while I do appreciate androgyny, i'd rather it not be effeminate. I have a rather eclectic mix of pieces that toe the polar opposites of workwear and goth-ninja.

I'm in the same camp. I like to have a fluid style, and while I do appreciate androgyny, i'd rather it not be effeminate. I have a rather eclectic mix of pieces that toe the polar opposites of workwear and goth-ninja.

actually, you might not know it, but I'm a big fan of most of your fits :o (at least your most recent ones, haven't really paid attention to your older ones)

if cotton duck and de gute doubled teamed some hypebeast whore,

and then had a kid who was too broke to buy anything.

since your avatar is kate, i always think you are kate. so this post made me think of kate in supreme (you said hypebeast) getting viciously attacked by two 7 foor tall european dudes

since your avatar is kate, i always think you are kate. so this post made me think of kate in supreme (you said hypebeast) getting viciously attacked by two 7 foor tall european dudes

this is real nasty xxx and needs an inappropriate photoshop.

aww trried to rep, but couldn't