Describe your style

Fuuma

Patrik Ervell, hired to assasinate JFK. The only way he can blend in with the old-money democrats is by disguising himself as one of them, but his fashion principles get in the way as he can't give up his new-money dressing habits leading to wacky hijinks and bloody murders.

puerto rican hustler meets exclusive preparatory school student dressed for a weekend bender with rich-bitch princesses of the upper west side and switches clothes with the kid, remembers he has a business transaction to take care of downtown, passes through the LES and steals some kind of out-there jewelry from some avant-lite boutique, rolls up to papo's house, shoots papo in the fucking face for being a motherfucking cutty-ass maricon, grabs a slice of pizza on the way home and forgets to get the blood off of his bucks.

a math/science genius by day, ninja assassin by night...i've built a time machine, kidnapped raf simons, and i've taken him through to the past...i made him study and subsequently build a full collection based on all our travels...after getting what i need i shoot him and leave him for dead...i come back to the present day AND I ROCK THE SHIT OUTTA THAT SHIT MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• 1 year later...