photos of a hot hasidic jew

headcoat

Clearly what makes her "hot" in your opinion is the fact that they took pictures of her laying all over the floor like a slut in a cheap dress.

Shes "on par" at best my friend. Simple mistake, won't hold it against you champ.

Clearly what makes her "hot" in your opinion is the fact that they took pictures of her laying all over the floor like a slut in a cheap dress.

Shes "on par" at best my friend. Simple mistake, won't hold it against you champ.

Its all relative. How often you see a Hasid showing booty like that?

hop if you were initially agreeing with me before i deleted that post then yeah i dont get why these guys are scaming over this regular ass looking woman either.

Must be some arab shit

Guest Hopfer
hop if you were initially agreeing with me before i deleted that post then yeah i dont get why these guys are scaming over this regular ass looking woman either.

Must be some arab shit

Strange fruit I suppose.

Have you ever smelled a hasid in the summer? Try rotten fruit.

Must be some arab shit

im black, not arab. and i didn't say she was my dream-bitch, but i think she's cute, and has some nice little curves.( plus i gotta thing for girls with short cuts) you know how opposing groups like banging each others women. just like massa liked raping slave girls. we could be cousins!:rolleyes:

Guest Hopfer

im black, not arab. and i didn't say she was my dream-bitch, but i think she's cute, and has some nice little curves.( plus i gotta thing for girls with short cuts) you know how opposing groups like banging each others women. just like massa liked raping slave girls. we could be cousins!:rolleyes:

I'd hit it, too. If only because I'm a sex addict.

retard2.jpg

i like your scarf/necktie. where can i cop? have gotten all of your patches yet? thanks for the misquote. clever. why would i say "that must be some arab shit"? fucking lummox.

Guest Hopfer
i like your scarf/necktie. where can i cop? have gotten all of your patches yet? thanks for the misquote. clever. why would i say "that must be some arab shit"? fucking lummox.

?????????????????

wow are you serious because she is really not that hot at all.

you think she is but she is not, its just the fact that the photographer is really good at taking some nice shots and making you think she is hot. thats what a good photographer can do.

this article is actually really interesting. i think the fact that she is pretty is a big thing b/c of how theyre raised...the same way having a hot girl be under burkas is different and exciting.