germany :: berlin :: general

sufu1

I will be in Berlin for a few days, including New Year's eve. I am looking for suggestions on the best places to be that night. Probably looking for something lively and exciting, as opposed to laid back and chill.

Also appreciated would be general suggestions for the usual stuff like shops(denim, sneakers, records, etc.), restaurants, clubs/pubs. If anyone can suggest places for good and/or cheap vegan food, that would be especially appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest fghi903

Great enough? And let's hope 1.0.5, come soon. By the way, we are a professional warhammer online gold store have been created for many years, we supply cheap warhammer online gold for local customers. You may buy cheapest wow gold on our website [http://www.inwowgold.com]. We provide the cheapest world of warcraft gold all the world of warcraft servers and the first class service to our loyal and reliable customers. We have available stock of wow power leveling on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of delivery.

• 3 weeks later...

so I just moved to berlin and I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the streetwear stores I've found so far. Some in friedrichshain (Skidrow has a nice sneaker selection), but I expected more from Berlin-sized city. I have used the search function on the forums.

Any recommendations on where to look?

• 1 month later...

Hello Goodfolk!

I`m going to Berlin in mach and i`m staying from 24th to 30th.

can anyone give me some tips? what should i do? what should i see?

i`m into:

Shopping (the clothes you people at superfuture like)

Interior design. (like Droog Lab)

Street Art

Graffiti

"Underground" Concerts

Amsterdam.

----------------------------

Any nice clubs next to a river or something, i love spending time around water :-D

thanks for any tips and help!!

Peace and Love!

• 3 weeks later...

Shopping:

HIgh-end:

KaDaWe at Kurfurstendam

The Corner at Gendarmenmarkt

Quartier 208 (or 206 cant remember) at Friedrichstraße

Then around Hackescher Markt / Rosenthaler platz (auguststraße, mulackstraße etc etc) there's lots of smaller good shop.

Intereior design:

Stilwerk is a big shop that sells the big brands and it's located at Kantstraße

Street art is all over berlin then and there's a lot of kool galleries that show graffit and streetart...here are my favorites:

Circle Culture (at gipsstraße if i remember correct)

ATM

Intoxicated Demons...then there's tons more around linienstraße, Auguststraße and torstraße in mitte

Hope this helps!

• 4 months later...

Hi guys,

Im going to Germany at the end of August and Im going to be in Berlin for a week or so. I've figured out what "fancy" stores and boutiques I want to visit, but I was wondering about awesome vintage shops or somewhere like holts/nordstroms last call or outlets or whatever.

tl;dr where can I find some awesome/cool deals in Berlin?????

HELP ME SUFUUUUU

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I might be heading to berlin next month or march, wanted to know if there any happenings or anything I should check out while I'm there? I wanted to visit some record shops specializing in electronic music, minimal techno specifically; any recommendations on that? Thanks ahead!

My buddy has an amazing boutique in Berlin called DC4, his name is Daniel.. go in and tell them "kiya from Self Edge" sent you, they'll sort you out with where to go in Berlin.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So I will be in Berlin from July 15 to the 26th.

I know what stores to visit from the supertravel.

But what about everything else.

What are some good galleries? More modern, heard thats what Berlin is known for.

Where should I eat? Looking for places with Berlins finest meats. Also anything thats good from Korean to pasta, w/e.

Good cafe's, other places for people watching?

Good bars?

Good clubs?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I am planning to take my Girlfriend there for NYE, (27dec-02 jan).

I consulted threads regarding the city, the application Berlin Unlike no where to be found on Windowsphone marketplace.

So I come to you,

What would you recomends for accomodations? wise so we can start booking already.

Thanks a lot guys

I checked the entire thread, already started to organize the information regarding the different accomodations found in this thread.

90-100€/ a night is a bit expensive, I mean ok it is not london.

Are they less luxary stuff (could be also an opportunity to meet students) in the medium fare range of accomodations, inns, or hotels in berlin.

Bump for great help