Food & Beverage Proxy

DüM

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

286645097_60c9ef2111.jpg

i envy my brother for living across the street from one of these places in the east village. greeks are similar to italians not just by their obscene body hair but also by their ability to make some good ass pizza.

and i still want some prometh/codeine. bummmmp.

Guest shuka

hi-chews are available at a great price (compared to most asian stores, which sell them for more than a dollar) in 7-elevens in the greater bay area. they're also available to a lesser extent in socal, and are now moving up the west coast to portland and seattle in the coming months.. mostly they'll be limited to areas with high asian popularity. in the bay area, though, they're selling like mad

Are any of you locavores? I myself have been a locavore for the past 3 years. When I found out just how large of a carbon footprint that eating out was I had to stop. Now I grow all of my food either in my backyard or purchase those I can not grow through certified organic dealers. I also own shares in a locally owned herd of cows and several chickens. It's amazing how much this local food tastes better. So anyone else a locavore, what kinds of stuff do you grow in your gardens?

103005-Milka-Nougat.jpg

got this in europe wayy bak in the day cant get in the states =(, will melt now even if i did ask for proxy =/

these are the best, had a german roomate who had the fridge stocked with em. best after a drunken night took the whole stash when I left the place. Id kill for some more

Milka, Ritter, Kinder, those are all pretty good. I sat next to a German exchange student in high school language arts class one year, and she ate Milkas all day, her head was like one huge red and white zit.

that's the deli manjoo my nigga. You didn't see them in the subway stations in Seoul? They've expanded into the US now..

oh yeah. i fucking had that shit in myeongdong station. forgot about that.