Evisu has got too mainstream

PeterJ

Well.. yeah i perfectly understand it too... It seems to me that almost everyone wears Evisu in Copenhagen nowadays... so sad.. I wore Evisu back in '99 and people thought i was wearing McDonald's jeans..

"You have to show that you have money. That's whats the girls like." <- Damn.. is that true?Did he really say that? Well i've experienced that a lot of girls think that Evisus are just too damn boring now, much like Miss Sixty are damn boring on girls.

very true ... in the UK evisu started to spring up around 98-99 see the very odd person in evisu ... and people were like what they hell is that on the back of your jeans.. i actually asked a guy what they were and he told me about the brand history and i was like wow i wana get some ... finally found a store that sold them ... looked at the prices and cause i was still young (no job) i was like damm cant afford them ... from there evisu has started rising. Although about half a year ago evisu was everywhere ... womens handbags, ghetto boys blaitently fake jeans, big muscle men in tight tee shirts and evisu jeans ... older men in evisu jeans. i must admit i put my evisu away for a while and jus carried on wearing my edwin, but i missed wearing my evisu cause theyre such a nice fit and i think the gull is a refreshing break to an outfit ... so i wear mine now when ever i feel like it...cause you know u get sick of wearing in a pair of jeans and you just want a change for a day or so

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Lol... i've been meaning to get a pic of that!

anyways, my problem with evisu is the crap they've been putting out recently.... like those bondage jeans, or that crap with the HUGE gulls accross the entire backside of the jeans. a bit overboard.

i still like the pair i've been wearing for the past few years. unfortunately, i got them before i realized it was cool to wear 6 month old dirty unwashed jeans - so they've already been washed a handful of times... icon_smile.gif

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.