F/s Zoopreme Board!

FR33

interesting... heard that supreme was pissed that zoo made this. its not a collab. i forget if they had a c&d order on it.

thats kinda a crazy price tho... for something made by ecko

Yeah I can def see how supreme would be pissed if there wasn't a release on their end, but at the time this was released (wayyyyy before ecko bought zoo),zoo and supreme skaters were of the same kind and the boards were not mass produced. Only 44 were made

no, it was after ecko bought out zoo. i was talking to clyde about it a couple years ago right before he stopped being pro for zoo, which was well after ecko bought them out.

yes, they use the same wood. chapman makes supreme and zoo decks. chapman has been mass producing zoo since the 90s... has always been a popular and fairly easy to find brand here since at least 96.

no, it was after ecko bought out zoo. i was talking to clyde about it a couple years ago right before he stopped being pro for zoo, which was well after ecko bought them out.

yes, they use the same wood. chapman makes supreme and zoo decks. chapman has been mass producing zoo since the 90s... has always been a popular and fairly easy to find brand here since at least 96.

dude shutup and stop trolling in my thread with your nonsense.

its not skateboarding you cunt, its you trying to get over on people. what does you selling a deck for 300$ profit have to do with skateboarding?

How am I trying to get over on people? I'm not scamming anyone? so what are you talking about "getting over" ??? Someone would love this deck and I'm sharing it directly in a thread with people who would like it. So why are you mad? If I was posting something you'd like, I'm sure you would'nt have said anything. Which probrably means you're mad that you don't have 300 dollars.

If you really want a Zoopreme deck get a proxy and bid here, you get it less for $120

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m53790648

Went to the proxy and there's no way thats going to end for less than 120 and it also states this:

海外発送はしません。(Seller will not ship internationally.)

Dude your tripping balls, this aint no collectors piece.

Might wanna try hypebeast forums, where kids consider anything a classic after its been out for a month or two and sold out.

This is junk. If i walked into someones house, and they had that deck on the wall, I would throw up on them and laugh.

You really must be thick as shit thats why I said get a proxy and it still be cheaper than your 'deal'. Thats for fucking with Cheep too.

only losers like you would try to go through that whole process, and like I said before It won't be cheaper with all the time left on that auction and the price its at now.

Thats for fucking with Cheep too.

1_368587542l.jpg

didn't know you guys were lovers

Might wanna try hypebeast forums, where kids consider anything a classic after its been out for a month or two and sold out.

This is junk. If i walked into someones house, and they had that deck on the wall, I would throw up on them and laugh.

I live in Brooklyn, what you say means absolutely nothing coming from an Aussie. Go hump a kangaroo

I live in Brooklyn, what you say means absolutely nothing coming from an Aussie. Go hump a kangaroo

Likewise, although it is quite amusing seeing a brooklyn crackhead trying to offload a pissweak deck that holds absolutely no real value whatsoever for some ridiculous price.

Go fuck a dead cat on the side of the road.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID SHIT!!

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m53790648

Ended cheaper than your stupid price and with proxy still be considerably less.

• 10 years later...
On 7/17/2008 at 3:25 PM, eastcoastrider27 said:

Anyone who pays $350 for this board should be shot in the face.

Anyone who had the opportunity to buy this deck and passed lost $450 profit. Damn near impossible to find this deck currently under $800.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/414278-supreme-x-zoo-york-zoopreme-deck

On 7/17/2008 at 3:30 PM, cheep said:

its not skateboarding you cunt, its you trying to get over on people. what does you selling a deck for 300$ profit have to do with skateboarding?

Don't forget your lunch, cause I'm taking you to school. In business, there's a term called supply and demand. When the supply is only 100 decks made and there exists millions of collectors, resellers, and hypebeasts the demand increases. I get you wouldn't buy this deck due to lack of knowledge. But the fact remains this deck went way up in value and continues to be purchased and sold throughout the world. Welcome to 2018, we're cooking.

On 7/17/2008 at 4:05 PM, Fingathing said:

Zoopreme $350...hahahaha what a joker.

Joke is on you home boy. Joining the hater bandwagon didn't put any extra money in your wallet Capital One.

On 7/17/2008 at 7:19 PM, enojy said:

you're the one trying to scalp big bucks on a deck without even putting up measurements faggot-ass.

Bruh, of all the skateboard decks out there you're concerned about the size of this one. Skate $50 decks, not +$350 decks.

Edited by d4n137

On 7/17/2008 at 4:19 PM, Joshua James Barry said:

Attn: Ambassador of Collectors Pieces, I know skateboard decks aren't as cool as your stamp collection but it's still pretty sweet. http://mark-bedford.blogspot.com/2009/04/possibly-best-individual-supreme-deck.html

I love the Internet, you could literately find just about anything. Even Joshua James Barry, this guy.

Edited by d4n137