A.P.C. Men's F/W 08.09

jimmyc

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True on the gap point. similar, but i find with the cheaper brands you never find exactly what you're looking for.

Sperry and Opening Ceremony knock-offs, I'd say, but I still REEEEALLY like the brown shoes on the far right. Must have. Too bad they won't be available for 8 months and they'll cost $400.

those black ones right beside them look amazing, seconds on the last note, though i still am looking for those suede UGG looking things they put out if anyone has any information on them and where to get them, price point, etc.

and fuck our canadian dollar. why don't we get cheaper APC like the rest of the world?! i had to drop 220 at dutil for a pair of new standards

Shit. APC denim retails here in Korea for 240,000 KRW here. I copped the black leather belt for 140,000 KRW this past weekend.

tell the chubby girl and the toothpick girl I'm coming back, without gifts

lol. the chubby girl is always so damn cheeky when I see her. toothpick always be sporting the new line while pencil moustache man has left the building only to be replaced by a new minion.

APC prices here in Korea rape and they are seriously lagging on their new inventory.

APC's are 200 at four horsemen in victoria, shoulda phoned over, and saved 20 bucks hah

fuck no way.

i'll have to do that, and shop around a bit more for apc. i know there's a couple more places to get it in vancouver but i'm not solid on their prices in comparison and where they are.

man, i'd like to save that 70 bucks for myself and buy myself weed.

OR if blackbird still gives 'sufu discounts' you can call them, tell them your user name, get 20% off, probably not pay as much tax, pay 30 for shipping and get them for like 155/160, no driving. I think they retail for 155 in the US now.

Last time I was in Eugene Choo they were $175 (2 months ago), but I had to mention four horsemen first.

So theres lot of options(dutil being last). Four Horsemen will also be getting Petit Standards this fall I think.

maybe I'm missing something, but I'm confused by the jeans on the site. when you look at the collection, there's "very tight jeans" (which come, according to a seller of dubious reliability in the supermarket, marked as NEW CURE H). are these a style OTHER than new standard/new cure/petit standard, or are they actually one of the existing styles...or a new version of one of the existing styles?

maybe I'm missing something, but I'm confused by the jeans on the site. when you look at the collection, there's "very tight jeans" (which come, according to a seller of dubious reliability in the supermarket, marked as NEW CURE H). are these a style OTHER than new standard/new cure/petit standard, or are they actually one of the existing styles...or a new version of one of the existing styles?

Are you talking about the grey jeans? I cant say that they are exactly the same cut, but the tag at the store said new cure when I tried them on, I think the french site or lookbook lists them as new cure also... The one glaring difference that I see is previous new cures were zip flies, these are button fly.

I believe they are different from the New Cure, I have a pair and posted a fit picture a few pages back. I don't own a pair of New Cures but from looking at pictures I believe these may have a slightly higher rise. Unlike my New Standards, there are no markings or tags anywhere on the "very tight jeans" indicating what cut they are.

They better fix the sleeves this season. Last season the arms on the long-sleeve shirts were fucking baggy as hell. Yet the season before they were fine.

i tried on one of the slim shirts last night and yes, the arms were too baggy.

• 2 weeks later...

went by eugene choo today... they said they were going to get their stuff in in less then a week, or so.

stoked.

i noticed too that the womens boots were only 3 something, and the mens are expected to be 5 something. haven't even been released yet.

they might actually be cut slightly different with different construction, does anyone live close enough to an APC flagship store to go down there and compare?

OR if blackbird still gives 'sufu discounts' you can call them, tell them your user name, get 20% off, probably not pay as much tax, pay 30 for shipping and get them for like 155/160, no driving. I think they retail for 155 in the US now.

Last time I was in Eugene Choo they were $175 (2 months ago), but I had to mention four horsemen first.

So theres lot of options(dutil being last). Four Horsemen will also be getting Petit Standards this fall I think.

If you want APC jeans in Canada you should buy from Farinelli's. Although that could apply to all of North America.