A.P.C. Men's F/W 08.09

jimmyc

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the NYC store sunday, the fall stuff was in. The fabrics were almost insanely nice, I handled pretty much all of the pieces from the fall collection except they only had one of the scarves in the store (by far the most reasonable thing at ninety dollars). Everything was cut pretty wide and SUPER short, the messenger bag was small but fucking mad sexy, such soft leather. Ultimately it was very wearable as a collection, but some of the individual pieces, despite their very nice quality, were just too much for what they were. The only thing I would consider buying is the pea coat or the duffel coat, because six or seven hundred dollars is really not that bad for something so nice, insanely comfortable-looking, and simple enough that you would get a lot of use out of it.

I thought the site was broken, but it just doesn't like Firefox?

Finally viewed it in IE, I very, very badly want the wool coat. Maybe the green jeans too... the gray version might make sense too since Colordrives are almost impossible to find, and A77 constantly keeps changing their sizing. Overall I'm glad I can say I like the mens stuff better than the womens, which wasn't the case last F/W.

Went to the NYC store sunday, the fall stuff was in. The fabrics were almost insanely nice, I handled pretty much all of the pieces from the fall collection except they only had one of the scarves in the store (by far the most reasonable thing at ninety dollars). Everything was cut pretty wide and SUPER short, the messenger bag was small but fucking mad sexy, such soft leather. Ultimately it was very wearable as a collection, but some of the individual pieces, despite their very nice quality, were just too much for what they were. The only thing I would consider buying is the pea coat or the duffel coat, because six or seven hundred dollars is really not that bad for something so nice, insanely comfortable-looking, and simple enough that you would get a lot of use out of it.

Was the duffel coat at the store?

I don't remember if i saw the 1st jacket when I recently went to A.P.C. but some of the jackets from the pics were in the $400+ range. The 5th jacket I think was either $480 or $540 somewhere around there. The black duffle coat will be available Sept 23rd. I went specifically to buy that jacket but was told that's when it comes out.

Is that why some things are not on the website yet...because they are being released at a later date? Or will some things just not be available online...? This question might not be answerable I suppose

Is that why some things are not on the website yet...because they are being released at a later date? Or will some things just not be available online...? This question might not be answerable I suppose

I believe some things are not out yet, like the duffle coat that I want, and perhaps some things will not be available online. You can always call the stores they do a send-sale as well.

I was at apc today in ny. They have two duffle coats style. One is cropped in red plaid. The fit is nice but I would not get it since the jacket is not lined. Not comfortable and the wool is kind of itchy. The other duffle coat is a regular full length. They have it in grey and dark navy. It is fully lined. I think the price is around $560.

there will be more stuffs online. last season they had about '6looks' online, and it was later updated with another 6 looks or so. cant understand why they put it all up at the same time, i wouldnt have thought that some things were 'available' and others not

If you are xs & s they will all be gone (unless you live in USA in which case it is the other way round lol)

Anyone check on the hoodies? Need to know if they have some plain zipfront/pullover ones (like on oipolloi), or the ones with the button neck (like on the site)...colours, sizes, fleece/normal lining?

thanks