A.P.C. Men's F/W 08.09

jimmyc

The description says "Indian Boots in black". They look like moccasins but there isn't a page in the catalog with a close-up picture of them. Doesn't mean they won't be on the site or in either US store.

There's always pieces in shop that never appear in the catalogs so it doesn't surprise me.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noob q: when do most pieces hit stores? (barneys, etc etc)

I was on the hunt for a summer piece a week ago and was told the Fall stuff might actually hit by late July, early August. Blackbird in Seattle told me they'd e-mail me when they got it. If people are interested I could post here when I get it.

What are prices like? Are they going to keep rising to the point where it's not worth it at retail like ndg?

Q for people who have seen the red hoody...is it fleece lined?

I have experience of a couple of apc hoodies and find them with cheap fleece lining which causes 'fluff' to get stuck to me and the t-shirt underneath.

Also, can someone comment on the fit of this particular hoody.

thanks

Jimmy, I guess you get the store catalog, not the one that's sent out to their customer list. Thanks for the pdf.

The cataloglet I received is designed by M&M Paris, comes with 8 pages of looks and a selection of products with prices, and a very awkward-looking "arty" poster.

I think I like the green pullover.

thanks a lot for the scans Jimmy.

I have to say the collection looks rather boring imo. My main critique is that they chose to do yet another interpretation of the german army inspired sneakers... has menswear become that stale? I have a feeling that a lot of the stuff will sit in the stores at full retail, and then when the deep discount sales comes around they will be snatched up quickly.

It looks like they are still working the bugs out of the website, I can only get to it through google cache. There are a lot of items I was hoping to see that are missing from the website, mostly winter items, so I'm assuming they put them up later in the season. The button up windbreaker looks nice, it's too bad they put that embroidered logo thing on the bottom though.