Gangsta livin

hamburglar

i was goin to the club one time with my nigga friends in LA (wich sucked cuz i was the only azn guy) and we had to go pick up his brother in compton. so we stop at this stoplight and this car pulls up next to us. next thing i kno the guy next to me pulls out a gun and hands it to me. "u kno how to use this?" and in my mind i was like....awww shit im gonna get shot tonight so i take it from him and was like..."point and shoot?"

luckliy it was just the drivers homeboy saying hi.

moral of the story. dont be a menace while sipping yo juice in the hood.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got chased by ms13 through a main commercial avenue where i live...my boy fucked one of them up and they couldnt take the loss so they tried to jump him and i was with him...they chased us with bats and they covered their faces with blue bandanas...i was surprised because the ms13 mofos in my town are pussy but these dudes were from newark i think

when i was like 10 i was at my cousins house in lynwood and someone kept creeping so they put me inside and handed my older cousin (12) a shotgun and told us to do what we had to. there was a drive-by later that night and one of his friends got shot in the leg and head. he lived.

jesus dude... When I was 10 I got a guy's girl naked, we both went to Emerson elemetary. We fought until he hit me on the head with a rock. I said....I saw your girlfriend naked

here in Hartford, CT you'll hear about shootings, but from what I have read in the newspaper and also from word-of-mouth (via friends who happen to frequent the area for medicinal purposes ;),) it's mostly people fighting over drug spots. also a surprising amount of crime nowadays is being carried out by the younger generation of kids which is kinda sad

when i was like 10 i was at my cousins house in lynwood and someone kept creeping so they put me inside and handed my older cousin (12) a shotgun and told us to do what we had to. there was a drive-by later that night and one of his friends got shot in the leg and head. he lived.

hamrep.jpg

damn

hmm...i live a block away from a strip club named Rick's and 3 blocks away from a talent agency called Talents West (associated with RIck's for hiring strippers)

both places were raided alittle bit ago cuz the owner, Frank Colacurcio Sr is mobbed up and aparnetly they were running a prostitution ring out of both Rick's and Talents West. so yeah...the guys like 90 and in it big for organized crime...pretty gangsta i guess. oh he drives a Ferrari F430, Murciellago, and Aston Martin vantage...

i duno about gangs, but NYC been mad soft the past few years. MAD soft.

yeah, i havent heard anything recently. when i was around like 8 or 9 i saw a guy get shot in the park across from widdi hall in bayridge. i was at a wedding, they were fist fighting on the tennis court and one guy pulled out a gun shot it in the air, then the other guy pulled out his gun and shot him. everybody ran, police came, wedding went on.

also, my mom told us she got robbed like 3x when we were younger and almost got shot while we were right next to her.

oh, and my uncles family got robbed in the middle of the night, got their jewelery stolen, beat up and pistol whipped about 11yrs ago.

ahhh, brooklyn.

young and affluent suburban fucks who drive around in their parent's bmw's and benz's.

they be weed hustlin' in their dom rebel, christian audigier, affliction, whatever else have you steez... likely to be of asian descent.

n116203086_31182445_8155.jpg