Tanned skin is for labourers and peons.

how you like yo bitchez?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. how you like yo bitchez?

• tanned like a staten island guidette
    • pure white like an alaskan bitch

maybe she could find a way to make them work. but she would probably need to get some sun.
not everybody likes an orange broad.
i've never worn "winter thick" boots with shorts... that was also jane-with levi cut-offs if i can remember correctly, and chloe boots? what i post has nothing to do with jeff or his opinion. janes fit sucked. the boots are ugly, and her skin is pasty. he's sick of her using labels to avoid getting neg-repped. that's a fairly valid point if you would just pull your head out of your ass :D
I don't like the boots because they're Martin Margiela but it is because Martin Margiela designed them that I like them. + you gotta respect that Southern belle skin in a land of orange monstruosities.
STFU

CWGs with zero style who spend their time broadcasting their sex lives with their mongoloid ape bfs (who incidentally also dress like total crap) on a style forum SHOULD NOT BE SPREADING FASHION HATE. using labels to avoid hate? don't even start!

i still dont jeffyvains "the purpose of boots" argument-obviousley this was all just an excuse for him to talk about assless chaps or whatever

oh and "get a tan?"

no! i may be white but im not corny

I love pale girls. I wish they were all like jane.
sweetheart, this is an online forum. don't get your panties all in a bunch because two people who you don't even consider to be on your "level" don't like your outfit and think you're a label whore. (even though, i'm not sure what your level is because i doubt at the age of 16 you'd be able to buy yourself anything remotely expensive without mommy and daddy's wallets. something that i nor jeff have to rely on... not that i'd spend it on high-priced fashion because my world revolves around other things besides trying to make something ugly pretty-like you try to.) and you're skin is pasty. hey, if it works for you-than i guess i'll just have to put up with it. i think you've had a couple of great fits and some really shitty ones and that i'm going to have my opinion on them reguardless of what others think about my fashion taste.
i want milky white skin like jane oh~~~
i like jane's skin color...

or maybe i'm just sick of beach/tanning salon obsessed girls in general.

Tanned skin is for labourers and peons.
Tans are even passe in the world of celebrities now, which says something.

Can't dress gothninja with olive skin anyhow.

feel free to post pix of yo favorites

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually do kind of agree but if we're appreciating the pale you can't not post sophie dahl. meisel is cheesy and i dont like him or vogue italia (most of the time, there have been a few exceptions but they werent shot by meisel)

Tans are for pikeys.

I mean, if you're latin or black that's all good, but artificially changing your skin colour is stupid, not to mention the almost sole cause of skin cancer fatalities.

(I may be biased because I'm white as snow... I also don't burn either for some reason)