1. 1. how you like yo bitchez?

• tanned like a staten island guidette
    • pure white like an alaskan bitch

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gay people?

can someone post that pic of cindarella in a bikini w/ her fine ass "fair" complexion so we can add more proof to this thread that pale girls are the only way to go?

n72609874_37220621_4300.jpg

tanned skin is supposed to be an indicator or good health...i don't mean getting fake tans, but if you're outside and you get a tan it shows that you spend time outside doing stuff and it reminds people of the beach. pasty skin is generally not viewed as attractive because it usually means you spend most of your time inside.

lol wut

there needs to be moar pikcharz in dis thread of both tanned girls and fair skinned girls!

im pale in winter, tan in the summer--for obvious reasons. i also have olive skin tone and i love it. goes with my eyes, lips and hair. :)

a fucking brick. i loves me some womens as pale as snow, but nicole kidman ain't all that. she never looks remotely that good.

i am going to have to respectfully disagree here

kidman personifies wasp appeal

mcgowan on the other hand is like a million overrated

i dont have a preference but as its turned out ive only ever ended up with much fairer ladies

i guess i am most compatible with the fragile type

as for me, once summer hits i develop a serf status farmers tan

i love the sun but i dont really care to be that guy who does everything shirtless

hmm... maybe its my own white trash, peon, laborer blood... but i like girls with dark hair and skin...

like this girl i met the other day... not pale at all

m_630573208bc99ba041ea4ea625423b98.jpg

of course, she lives at the beach in florida, so its very unlikely that pale is an option.

oh... maybe i like tans because im from a place where everyone is tan

• 1 year later...

XXXXXX XXXXXXX On bedrest for the next few days for sun poisoning. Whole face is swollen, can barely open my eyes, fever, dizziness..ugh worst thing I ever went through. We all want our nice summer tan, but have to be careful!

about an hour ago via Mobile Web · Comment · Like

LOL DUMBASS CWG, i'm really tempted to click like

If my son ever became the kind of pussy that avoided sunlight to keep a pale complexion, I would beat him so hard he would be dark from all the bruises.

This.

No one likes a fake tan, but I'll take a naturally tan girl over a pale one no question.