IC: Lova Super-Slim Jeans

Sherman90

EDIT (oh yeah): Size 32; inseam about a 34.

I purchased these at Holt Renfew just yesterday and tore off the tag to force myself to wear them. They are probably the most beautiful jeans I have ever owned, but after much consultation with the girlfriend and the mirror I believe actual fit on my body is slightly immodest (I have an athletic build).

LOVA is based in Los Angeles and is just beginning to hit the scene up straight with really beautiful, clean-lined classic looks. CONTEXT and Revolve carry some of their stuff, and I wouldn't by any means be exaggerating if I state that these particular jeans are right up there with W+H, NDG (japanese-made stuff), and way beyond Nudie or APC in terms of quality. It takes a lot to get me to buy something at Holt, but I had never seen anything quite like these before. Tag says made in USA; clerk told me they were actually made in NYC.

Anyways, detailing is incredibly minimal; lines are very, very clean; denim is incredibly soft and supple and even; fit is very slim (I look like a horse jockey; think one degree slimmer than Thin Finns); colour is a very classy, even icey grey.

Retailed for $275; I got them on sale and will let them go for $125 shipped.

Buyer WILL NOT be disappointed!

Will post pics if there is serious interest.

Thanks!

P.S. I got just as many rave reviews as I did looks of horror when I wore them out today; I could post some fit pics (Egad!) if the community would like to throw in its two cents. I'd rather keep them than sell them, really.